• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite 4x4 company

Sursely

On my last thread about Trail Gear there were a number of people that expressed the opinion that TG is :gay:.

So I would like to know what company/shop do you guys prefer, and more importantly.. WHY?

So I would like to know what company/shop do you guys prefer, and more importantly.. WHY?

I happen to like Central 4wd down in Kent, the guys are really nice and full of info and carry the most stuff i have seen for our JK when all the other have nothing.

Personally, I like NotMattFab... he always has good deals on custom parts and he always agrees to build exactly what I want, even if he thinks it's a bad idea. He follows me around and fixes my rig when it's broken, and always honors warranties even when I abuse his parts. His prices are pretty good too. :redneck:

Seriously though, I don't have a favorite. Whoever's got what I need to make my rig work at a good price. I don't usually buy something if there's any chance I can build it myself, so I'm not picky about who I order stuff from as long as the price is in line with what I'm expecting to pay and the customer service is decent.

the guys that tell you trail gear is gay are the marlin groupies. I've got parts on my rig from marlin, trailgear and bobby. All the parts get along just fine, it's all about the best bang for the buck for me.

Wild West Fab does damn fine work. Central 4WD in Kent has been helpful, Olympic 4x4(snohomish) has been good also. The guys at ARB have always treated me well too........

The internet is my favourite 4x4 shop...

Where else can you find all the latest booty fabbed crap you'll ever need for your exo caged, snorkeled, triangulated mounted rear shock POS Yota :haha: :haha: :haha: :corn:

Personally, I like NotMattFab... he always has good deals on custom parts and he always agrees to build exactly what I want, even if he thinks it's a bad idea. He follows me around and fixes my rig when it's broken, and always honors warranties even when I abuse his parts. His prices are pretty good too. :redneck:

I like CrustyFab, but that fawker argues with me all the time :haha:

You seem to the same guy as me. :awesomework:

Sky, AOR, Front Range, all pro, Rock Stromper etc. Check em all, ask people who have bought the exact part about experiences, order where ever it seems best. Different places have different stuff of varying quality.