• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

I am getting so anxious about this ride gonna be there all 3 days but this weekend is looking good just praying for two in a row warmer and no down pours

Yeah or you can stay over by Wal Mart at the MicroTel. It is a bit more trailer friendly. If you do stay at Best Western mention you want the "offroaders" rate, will save you some coin.

jrhall said:
saturday.

Same here... Looks like Im going to have a "special guest" that has never been wheeling. Dood I do business that lives over towards ATL wants to come up and check it out ! Bring it awn man ! :driving:

:dblthumb: Hellz yea Greg, so is that the plan they bringing it back to you that weekend.

Is TC brangin his new joint ? drool

P said:
:dblthumb: Hellz yea Greg, so is that the plan they bringing it back to you that weekend.

Is TC brangin his new joint ? drool

That's the fact jack. Gettin my game face AWN. :driving:
It might not be as fuel conservative as it was before, or it could be the new Barefoot gas pedal I am having installed.

As for TC, I'm not sayin nuttin.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Going to be there Sat. for sure. Randall Key (RTC Buggy), my cuzin Mayhan and me are ridin in then . Talk to Peck and he said he was going to try to make it. I'm ridin bitch this time to see the park since I've never been there. It ought to be a BLAST!!!!!!!! :driving: :driving: :driving: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: