• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

We'll be there pretty early Friday. Not gonna ride just get a good camp spot for my buddy's camper get settled in. Sat. gonna ride but not full blast, prolly watch the precumers on breaking. Then letting it eat on Sunday when the climbs are more accessable. If any of you guys that I haven't met see me, say hello.

ninja wants to get the jeep fixed fast... cant do it by taunting all of yall and tellin how id climb **** all weekend.... :woody:

jrhall said:
ninja wants to get the jeep fixed fast... cant do it by taunting all of yall and tellin how id climb **** all weekend.... :woody:
:gay: molaugh you are gonna miss a hell of a time weather is gonna be perfect it looks like

Bradley - you gonna talk Kevin into comming with you. I have told him there are support groups for gays but I am afraid he is to far gone :****:

Excited - this is one of my favorite places to ride - this should be a good one.

Great weather and all

Weather Has Changed..... :****:

Saturday
Sunny
Hi: 68°
Lo: 42°

Sunday
Partly Cloudy
Hi: 70°
Lo: 48°
Partly Cloudy

This is freakin Springtime weather......... :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

John's on the ball son is anybody else going today we are gonna get there about 8 tomorrow

HotRodpayton said:
John's on the ball son is anybody else going today we are gonna get there about 8 tomorrow

I am off work tomorrow but probably won't get down till Sat. Morning. Wife has moved up the chain in her company as Vice-President of Administrations. So she is covered up with work.