• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fill CO2 Tanks Locally?

I think its funny that all of us has just about the same issue.
I have an aluminum tank that I have to drop off, then come back and get a day later. Shoot I dropped mine off last Friday, but have riden the bus everyday this week so I haven't gone and got it.
And the 1st time this placed filled it, it was a problem. i ended up having to take it to a Cert shop that they recommended and have it re-tested and stamped to be in CERT but from their testing place.
Makes you want to change to the heavy tanks, but then you lift your lightweight one, and nope its worth it.

Called, my bro in law has fittings and all to fill tank to tank but the tank he has been getting from my wifes cousin ( I know this is a backwoods Walker County Scenario ) is empty currently.

I tried Matt :flipoff1:

If the tank is out of date you will not get a welding shop to do it.

Find a place around there that does paintball, they can fill small tanks.

Jimbro bought some 20 oz bottles at Academy for paintball and found a regulator for them at Home Depot. A 20ox bottle will do a 40" krawler 2-3 times to trail pressure and they can be refilled at any Academy.

I will go that route when my local shop dtops filling my 5# aluminum tank.

I have always had mine filled at S&S Carbonic for $10 no problem, walk in walk out. They did say last week when I filled mine that they do not fill in the morning anymore so you may want to call or go in the after noon.

Latest posts