• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally back to an RV

so what part do you think was binding? I don't currently have any issues with mine and I have greased the gears a couple times but I have never gone any further...

Was in the screw portion inside the jack scotty and I have kept the drive/driven gears pretty lubed up. A couple I could see the binding when I tore them apart. Some wire wheel and lube made all the difference in the world..

They work like butter now.

Was in the screw portion inside the jack scotty and I have kept the drive/driven gears pretty lubed up. A couple I could see the binding when I tore them apart. Some wire wheel and lube made all the difference in the world..

They work like butter now.

I had those jacks on my old camper. It came with two crank handles, so, I cut one off, welded an extension to it, and used my electric (battery) drill to 'crank' up and down the jack. It did a great job until the weight got involved. But saved a lot of time.

I had those jacks on my old camper. It came with two crank handles, so, I cut one off, welded an extension to it, and used my electric (battery) drill to 'crank' up and down the jack. It did a great job until the weight got involved. But saved a lot of time.

Same..