• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Firday is in the house

grcthird

Birmingham, AL
Today, working till about noon, then hanging out with the gf thumb.gif

Saturday, start putting a clutch in a hardbody for a buddy, then housewarming party for another buddy, then Sonic cruise in with tube doors on :dblthumb:

Sunday finish clutch hopefully, then some charity drywall work that will involve :drinkers:

What are the rest of you Republicans doing? ;D

work for a few hours today.
Go get a haircut and beard trim for Graduation Tomorrow.

Sat- Finally get to walk across that Fawkin stage at University of Alabama and get that 20k handshake :****:
Then the ol lady is taking me out on the town, prolly go home and make some belly button babies.

Sun: As little as possible with some :drinkers: in between

Last day at work today. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Sat - Garage sale in the morning along with more cleaning around the house. Then :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: and maybe flashemifyougotem Saturday night

Sun - Sell 4Runner and drive to South Dakota to start job

Mon - Start new adventure.

If anyone wants a house in Wichita, I've got a good one for sale!

No real plans per say. Sunday likely head up north for an afternoon ride to a new micro brewery to get a tour and bring home some suds.

Friday= Work all day as usual. Visit with the kids till bed time. Slang some tube at Cory's ride and :drinkers:. Should only be 100* by the time we start :puke:

Sat.= :dunno: probably try to finish up Cory's rig. Take a nap. install new winch? loller.gif Do some PM on my buggy. COLT MOTHER ****ING FORD "Concert". :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Sun.=???? Swim in the afternoon. WHO KNOWS OTHER THAN DAT!

Friday leave Murfreesboro around lunch head back home then beer and food for a birthday :drinkers:
Sat. Head to hunting camp do some plowing and throw out some seed for the dove, then maybe get the fight that night :popcorn:
Sun Church lunch with the family then hopefully relax.

Fri- work and get ready for Saturday

Sat- get up early and head the the Crazy Horse for some Canoeing and :drinkers:

Sun- recover from Sat. skully

i'll be leavin the shop around 3:30 goin to the offroad park for some :drinkers: an camping (in the camper) tomorrow do a little rock crawlin sat night party at the park and some night wheelin sat night then lay in the camper sun. and recover

F: Ride mtn bike then work on final for admin law.
Sa: Ride mtn bike then work on final for admin law.
Su: Brunch then work on final for admin law.

I originally thought a take home final with seven days to work on it would be great...worst decision of my academic career.

fri- took the dogs to the park, then head to commerce in an hour for the night. chilling with some of my sisters friends tonight hitit.... might see what i can get into :afro:

sat- sober up with a beer on the lake

sun- work

Latest posts