• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fire Challenge

Re: Hardlinecrawlers Fire Challenge

Is this where the dumb kids attempt self immolation by dousing themselves with lighter fluid and lighting up? I saw a vid with a dumb :afro: doing it in the shower the other day.

Damn fellas :eek:! I'm down to squeeze a scale to prove I am a super human, but this is fawkin crazy!!!!!! skully skully skully skully

On second thought, I'm sure someone will try it. Post video when you do, if you make it. thumb.gif

My question is this, WTF did that ****** expect to happen? I mean he looked shocked that he went up in flames

EsPowell said:
My question is this, WTF did that ****** expect to happen? I mean he looked shocked that he went up in flames

I'm even more curios as to why his first instinct once blasting into a living fireball was to run AWAY FROM the water.

He should have died. Darwin is loosing power because of all the people trying to protect the dumb ones.

I say let em try it. If you are dumb enough to set yourself on fire bc it's "cool" then you gotta be tough enough to handle the repercussions of those actions

Roshambo. You light yourself on fire, then I'll light myself on fire. First one to puss out loses.. You first :spin:

If they want a real fire challenge, they should all try a burnt oil, diesel fuel mix. :popcorn: