• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fire Challenge

Re: Hardlinecrawlers Fire Challenge

:afro: behaving like :afro:.... Nothing to see here... Just some dumbass democrat on fire! :dunno:

I really wish that :afro:'s fro would've went up in a blaze. Man people are stupid. It's ridiculous what kids will do to fit in or gain attention these days.

Fire challenge.

Watch how fast this kid's tuft explodes. I had no idea hair was so flammable. If I did this there's no way I would live. People would be thinking a plane just hit the building.

patooyee said:
Fire challenge.

Watch how fast this kid's tuft explodes. I had no idea hair was so flammable. If I did this there's no way I would live. People would be thinking a plane just hit the building.

**** is flammable as hell! I got mine set on fire one time back about 5 or 6 years ago. We were partying at a buddy's, somehow hairy chests got brought up and all my friends know I got the hairiest chest around, started talking about it, and a couple girls that were there wanted to see just how hairy it was lol. This was before I had a high alcohol tolerance so I was stumbling drunk and just yanked my shirt up, another buddy standing next to me flicked a lighter up near it kinda like he was just messing with me, and it went poof!!! Through my shirt back down over it and smothered it out. You can still pull out cat like reflexes while inebriated when your chest fro is ablaze.

Re: Re: Hardlinecrawlers Fire Challenge

Im hoping natural selection will take over shortly and all the :afro: Obama supporters of every race will start to diminish

Re: Re: Hardlinecrawlers Fire Challenge

I thought this would fit in nicely here!!

A Mexican (an undocumented Democrat), a Black, a Muslim and a Redneck were walking together on a beach when the Black stumbled over a bottle in the sand. He picked up the bottle, rubbed the sand off it, and a Genie appeared."I can only grant four wishes, "the Genie said. "Since there are four of you, you may have a wish apiece."

Pointing at the Black, he said, "Since you found the bottle, you may have the first wish." The Black studied for a moment then said, "I wish for a fleet of ships so that I can gather all my people and take them back to our homeland, Africa .." Poof! It was done! Hundreds of ships appeared on the skyline.

The Mexican said, "I weesh for enough Cheby peekups to take all my people back to our homeland, May-he-co!" Poof! It was done! Row after row of Chevrolet Pickups appeared on the beach.

The Muslim said, "I wish for ten thousand camels to take all of my people away from this horrible country loaded with infidels so we can live in peace in Muslim countries and serve Allah." Poof! It was done! ten thousand camels suddenly appeared on the beach.

Turning to the Redneck, the Genie asked, "And what is your wish? The Redneck watched as the loaded pickups began moving toward the border, then looked out to sea and watched the loaded ships sailing out into the sunset, then he looked at all of the Muslims getting on top of the camels and riding off.

The Redneck said, "Just give me a Bud Light. It doesn't get any better than this!"

Saw a GREAT fire challenge on Facebook earlier today. It was by Shawn lawler or something close to that. Basically called out all these dumbass people :afro: who are lighting themselves on fire!! Couldn't figure out how to link the video as it was posted straight on the Facebook site.

Re: Re: Re: Hardlinecrawlers Fire Challenge

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Someone needs to start the "Get a Job" Challenge.
This is exactly what I told my son, when he told me about the "challenges." I told him to start the damn "weedeater" challenge on YouTube. Or the "lawn mowing" challenge.

tyldyl12 said:
This is exactly what I told my son, when he told me about the "challenges." I told him to start the damn "weedeater" challenge on YouTube. Or the "lawn mowing" challenge.

We REALLY need a like button on here!

tyldyl12 said:

HAHAHAHA!!!! Now that is funny!