• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

first or last (CRAWL)

Got mine today. I was putting in the driveway and had to drop a bomb, was hoping to have some reading material. It was perfection!

Got to see it today at KOTH, Lori in camerons buggy, Fireball with the wheels off it, and also with a Bra on the front of it.

Cole said:
Got to see it today at KOTH, Lori in camerons buggy, Fireball with the wheels off it, and also with a Bra on the front of it.

I love tonic shots, they're my favorite part of the mag I do believe.

LoriW said:
I'm finally famous guys :drinkers:

Hey... your not supposed to post on these forums anymore ! :flipoff1:

Cool congrats... I guess I need to find an issue on the newsstands, I never go the KOH issue so Im sure I wont be getting this one either laughing1

Did the Dirty Thirty get any pics from the XRRA race coverage ?

P said:
Hey... your not supposed to post on these forums anymore ! :flipoff1:

Cool congrats... I guess I need to find an issue on the newsstands, I never go the KOH issue so Im sure I wont be getting this one either laughing1

Maybe you're subscription ran out?

No pics of the 30, sorry man.

No dealio, shoot does that mean your gonna post your pics now on your website !

My mom was excited about the mag possibility thing, thats why I asked she's my biggest fan laughing1

P said:
No dealio, shoot does that mean your gonna post your pics now on your website !

My mom was excited about the mag possibility thing, thats why I asked she's my biggest fan laughing1

I still gotta wait a while for the pics. You are mentioned in the article a good bit though. thumb.gif

:dunno: Us alabama boys get no respct. Maybe we need to move to tenn.

Dood, thanks for the ride in the buggy man, that thing is sick !! Front wheel drive stomp it and roast the front stickies on pavement... HELLZ YEA ! drool

that sucker is TINY inside , WOW. were do you get that shifter for the tranny ? :dunno:

Travis said:
Same thing I have in mine, I personally like it better than an Art Carr.

Yeah I am not so wild about that thing. Only cool part I see is the switches that go around the shifter like Greg has in his buggy.

Cole said:
. Only cool part I see is the switches that go around the shifter like Greg has in his buggy.

That part kinda sucks. The switches arn't real reliable, and the wiring is a PITA to work on.