• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FISHING CATCH LIMIT's

Spanaway Mudder

That's right!!

Our dear employee's at the Washington Fish & Wild life services have come to the awesome conclusion that they should JACK UP THE PRICES FOR FISHING/HUNTING LICENSE's and LOWER OUR CATCH LIMIT!!:mad::pissed:

This really pisses me off..considering I remember when I was younger and able to bring home 9 or so trout with no problem..

Who else lake fish's during "OFF SEASON" till the salmon start running?

I went out to Mineral yesturday, for the first time out fishing this year..Two Old timers were there and hadnt had that great of luck besides the 1 each that they gave me when they left, after they left I slammed 3more in under 2 hrs..:awesomework:..just pisses me off that I was cut short due to the fact that "OUR EMPLOYEE's" at WFWL made up there minds on the catch limit!!:mad:

the new regs fit perfect it sounds. They are broke, you are catching thier fish, new price!!!!!

Minerall is just full of planters for about another month. then it will be dead untill opening day next year.

Those were thier fish untill a month ago.:flipoff:

Go fish for **** that didnt come froma cement tank.

They gots to pay for planter fish so townies can be "sportsman"!!:flipoff::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Where we fish, there aint no gamies!!:fawkdancesmiley:

the new regs fit perfect it sounds. They are broke, you are catching thier fish, new price!!!!!

Minerall is just full of planters for about another month. then it will be dead untill opening day next year.

Those were thier fish untill a month ago.:flipoff:

Go fish for **** that didnt come froma cement tank.

They gots to pay for planter fish so townies can be "sportsman"!!:flipoff::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Where we fish, there aint no gamies!!:fawkdancesmiley:

You have my number!!! GIVE ME A CALL!:fawkdancesmiley:!! I WANT TO GO FISHING!!

You have my number!!! GIVE ME A CALL!:fawkdancesmiley:!! I WANT TO GO FISHING!!

spanaway wallyworld has a TON of fishing stuff in the clearance isle. It looks like they cleared out the RV/fishing/towing/boating section.

I dug through rubermaid totes full of lures and tackle all marked at One dollar!!

I got the last two fishing needle nose pliers (the same as the mig welding ones!) for a buck each marked down from $8. There was a few nice fish scales too. Lots of name brand line too. I bought a marine water seperator canister fuel filter and the mounting base/hardware for $5, normally $30!!!! Perfect filter for the buggy!:beer:

PS kapow is where its at!! no gear just hooks, line, nightcrawlers, and a worm threader!! A cheap day at its best!

bradley lake is pretty good, they stock it pretty often, but yeah l hear you on not going to these lakes, i love going to to riffe lake and catching landlocks, or going to the tilton and catching some salmon in the fall, right now we are going for ling cod, and hallibut out in the sound, here soon it will be salmon season in the sound, so i will be pretty bussy with that for a while, but i am always down to go fishing if anyone ever needs company i am almost always down to go, (depending on wifes mood). So hit me up

Uh, the fishing licenses only went up to $44.35 from $44.16 last year for the combo, or $24 from $23.90 last year for freshwater. I really wouldn't call that jacking up the prices.... :stirpot: :flipoff:

I want to go fishing in a certain stream.... I have to wait until June, and no guarantees on catching anything as the fish are not planted :mad: :redneck:

Iam stuck fishing these low land over fished lakes till the snow level is alot higher, then its off to some smaller lakes way out behind Alder lake off of forest service road 74...Pretty sure Brad will know were Iam talking about..

Does anybody know about the lakes above Evens creek? Are they worth the drive or open for fishing?

Salt water fishing is the **** also..just havent done it for some time now..

I have all my gear in my jeep and ready to roll most of the time:awesomework:
(not my wheeler----yet)..

Iam stuck fishing these low land over fished lakes till the snow level is alot higher, then its off to some smaller lakes way out behind Alder lake off of forest service road 74...Pretty sure Brad will know were Iam talking about..

Does anybody know about the lakes above Evens creek? Are they worth the drive or open for fishing?

Salt water fishing is the **** also..just havent done it for some time now..

I have all my gear in my jeep and ready to roll most of the time:awesomework:
(not my wheeler----yet)..
Goin up behind pleasant valley huh....??? ;)

I grew up there and that place is a blast.

You ever go fish skate creek or jump over to riffe lake??
Nice silvers in there and they LOVE the lil coctail shrimp.

Goin up behind pleasant valley huh....??? ;)

I grew up there and that place is a blast.

You ever go fish skate creek or jump over to riffe lake??
Nice silvers in there and they LOVE the lil coctail shrimp.

I have been all thru the Ginford Pincoht national forest and Pleasant Valley road from where it starts near the cliff's and all the way till it Y's off and down fs rd 74 to Morton...Burly Mnt is one of my favorite places to go for astroid shower watching(vandles keep thrashing it tho:mad:)...Goose Lake is a fun place to go camping, and has some fun little spots to play at on the way up there:awesomework:.... My new found fun spot is Lake Wynoochie out side of Raymond, There is a rope swing there that is badass!!:cool: almost as cool as the one in forks... (lol now that i think about it..I spend alot of gas driving to some remote ass places to go play:redneck: BUT THERE WORTH IT!!)

I have been all thru the Ginford Pincoht national forest and Pleasant Valley road from where it starts near the cliff's and all the way till it Y's off and down fs rd 74 to Morton...Burly Mnt is one of my favorite places to go for astroid shower watching(vandles keep thrashing it tho:mad:)...Goose Lake is a fun place to go camping, and has some fun little spots to play at on the way up there:awesomework:.... My new found fun spot is Lake Wynoochie out side of Raymond, There is a rope swing there that is badass!!:cool: almost as cool as the one in forks... (lol now that i think about it..I spend alot of gas driving to some remote ass places to go play:redneck: BUT THERE WORTH IT!!)

My grandparents owned the elbe tavern and lived in pleasant valley for 35 years and I spent the summers there, I love that area.

The wynoochie is a cool place as is lake quinault.

You ever go fish up at walupt or chambers lake by packwood??

My grandparents owned the elbe tavern and lived in pleasant valley for 35 years and I spent the summers there, I love that area. That Tavern is badass!!:awesomework:

The wynoochie is a cool place as is lake quinault.

You ever go fish up at walupt or chambers lake by packwood??
Not yet:awesomework: Iam always looking for new places to go...

Even tho I hated my old job, I loved the fact that I got to spend so many days on the road in remote locations doing satellite installs.. I probably have a location in every county in this state that I would like to go back to go camping at:awesomework:... I want to go pee in that "pure and clean, Cresent Lake:haha:"...They banned motorized water craft on that lake..:mad:

Last edited:
Not yet:awesomework: Iam always looking for new places to go...

Even tho I hated my old job, I loved the fact that I got to spend so many days on the road in remote locations doing satellite installs.. I probably have a location in every county in this state that I would like to go back to go camping at:awesomework:... I want to go pee in that "pure and clean, Cresent Lake:haha:"...They banned motorized water craft on that lake..:mad:

LMAO!!!!

I have many fon memories from the late 70's and early 80's when I would sit in the tavern as a kid and eat so many fries I about puked!!! lol

You ever fish Castle lake by Mt.st. helens??

Anyone here fly fish avidly?? Im looking to get Back into it..did a short stent of it a few years back had a blast..need a refresher from a knowledgable person...

10 and 2..

10 and 2..lol