• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

fords suck?

confusedYJTJ

sure glad a I got a Dodge...

towing a 1 ton Chevy diesel and a diesel engine on the bed.

truck7.jpg

Point being that the Ford didn't need to be towed.:haha:
See sig.:flipoff:

you jackass you did it again... do I need to teach you about 3rd gens? :fawkdancesmiley:

however I must admit.. I have been towed before...well. sat on the back of a wrecker. Which was a Ford.. But it was cummins powered :fawkdancesmiley:

hmmm over 250k on my powerstroke and im on my first motor, first tranny, first set of injectors and first turbo..... :eeek: :eeek: oh and over 150k of that was with it running 350hp in the 140 setting all day everyday...

hmmm over 250k on my powerstroke and im on my first motor, first tranny, first set of injectors and first turbo..... :eeek: :eeek: oh and over 150k of that was with it running 350hp in the 140 setting all day everyday...

350 hp? Damn, you were pushin that thing HARD! :haha: :haha:

Stock sticks, stock turbo and 350 hp definitely isn't a 7.3.....

was referring to the 250k on a power stroke no way it was a 6.0

and every one knows that power numbers could be a little fudged, but maybe its got some chrome accessories that always boost's up the hp numbers :haha: :haha:

was referring to the 250k on a power stroke no way it was a 6.0

and every one knows that power numbers could be a little fudged, but maybe its got some chrome accessories that always boost's up the hp numbers :haha: :haha:

ohh I know what you were gettin at. I was trying to point more towards the second parts of your post :haha:

The Ultimate truck is with a Cummins diesel and an Alisson tranny. :mad:

that is true that the cummins rocks
I have one of each and I wish that the dodge could make it 6 months without something going wrong and it going in the shop. Once every 3 months, still under warentee and it still cost me $500 bucks and it only has 68 K on it
and it rattles and is falling apart. It is only drivin on the Hwy

Ford 06 6.0 96 K on it this is my work truck and I WORK it plowing snow and pulling a 16K trailer up hill half of the time. Still on original brakes. Bean in the shop once for injectors and finally popped head gaskets. But I run a programer on it so it was to be expected. Doesn't rattle
doesn't leak all over the driveway. and half of it's life it has bean locked up in 4 wheel drive pushing snow

that is going to be a hard sell to convince me that dodge is better