• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Freeride Mtn Biking

Raccoon is one of my favorite places to ride. Start at the top and do the entire loop clockwise. Lots of fun and fast downhill. Small Freeride area that is lacking. But the trails are awesome. Small Intestine is a good one.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Freeride Edit from Blankets Creek Freeride Section. I loved this track. Obstacles were just big enough to get a good rush and not worry about dieing. :eat:
10' step up gap, 20' table, 15' gap, to 10' gap, to massive wall ride. Enjoy :dblthumb:

Nice. The freeride park in Austin, TX has been rebuilt with a lot of new features but I haven't been yet. Waiting until next year to recover from fracturing three vertebrae at Trestle in Winter Park, CO. I got into mtn biking way more after moving for school; not a lot of off road stuff around here but there's a decent amount of bike trails. Great way to stay in shape too.

Dang that sounds bad. I had no idea how many Freeride areas where fairly close to me. There is one in Clemson I really want to go to plus the school's course is fun.
Might give the Oak Mtn Flow Track a try today.

Hit the massive wall at Chewacla in Auburn today in the drizzling rain. Bad Idea = Nasty Crash. Rode 3 miles or more on Creek View and Falls View trail. Not bad after tailgating all day before and going out last night. :drinkers:
1466082_10101746822979611_1149803562_n.jpg[img]

Re: Re: Freeride Mtn Biking

Weather feelin good in E.Tenn. today! They added some new trails and ramps at Haw Ridge today.

While I still have my "winter weight" on....I had a good 1.5 hour ride today and didnt die.

y6anyryq.jpg

Great relaxing scenery as well...
y7egy8yv.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Freeride Mtn Biking

TheViking said:
Call me lazy but I prefer engine powered hobbies :driving:

Sittin in a cubicle 5 days a week behind a computer. ...this gives me a good relaxation from all the pressures, deadlines, meetings and employees drama.....and I'm not out any gas money. ;D

Re: Re: Freeride Mtn Biking

tonybolton said:
Oak Ridge TN.....on the way to Windrock, like 15-20min before. ;D

Got more info on Haw Ridge? Map?

Thanks, we'll check that out next time we're at windrock or in Maryville/Townsend