• front lock

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • duel case

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • rear spool duel case

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

85b2man

ok not to steal the front locker thread but whatabout front locker vs duel case if you had to choose just one :fawkdancesmiley: ok i lied i also chose duel case with a rear spool as an option :awesomework:

Last edited:
A front locker is way better than dual cases

times two...

You gain nothing more than slower speed and beter throttle control with dual cases over pure unadulterated traction....:cool:

EDIT: Oh and next time you post a poll without "Boobies" as an option you will be banned.....:stirpot:

Ok the front locker is a better idea than the dual cases but do you have a winch yet ? A winch is always a best first investment before lockers and such.

I have winch well sorta its hella hard to pull out.
I already have rear spool and duel cases, and i should have a front locker after the first of year.
I just wanted to see what everyone thoughts were on it.

on a side note i'm so glad i had duel cases coming down from isabel because i blew my brake line i had no brakes just gearing which was interesting

Last edited:
lol i have winch well sorta its hella hard to pull out / rear spool and duel cases already and about to have front locker after first of year i was just seeing what everyone thoughts were lol:beer: {on a side note i'm so glad i had duel cases comming down from issabel because i blew my brake line i had no brakes just gearing wich was interesting }

I vote for learning how to use punctuation before working on your rig any further.

I vote for learning how to use punctuation before working on your rig any further.
:haha: :fawkdancesmiley: i fixed it sorta
Whats the point in having the gearing if it cant make it tothe ground as solid traction?
Locker.:awesomework:

yeah i know i agree totaly with the front locker before duel case but were i was at in my build is i changed my springs which moved my axle back 6 inches and haveing a new driveline built cost arount 300
the doubler was only 450 which moved me back to my existing driveline length and since a cheep front locker is about 350 and having a driveline made is 300 the double was cheeper and a better solution for me right now

lol my question is who actualy voted for just duel cases :eeek:

Last edited:
times two...

You gain nothing more than slower speed and beter throttle control with dual cases over pure unadulterated traction....:cool:

EDIT: Oh and next time you post a poll without "Boobies" as an option you will be banned.....:stirpot:

:haha: :mad: i knew i was forgetting that fourth poll option

Last edited:
Front locker first... after the rear locker, and after the winch too.

Hey I got another rig a month ago and went wheelin instead of watching the elections last night ya big meanie head:flipoff:

May I kindly point out your lack of a front driveline in that rig... it's not wheeling if you don't put it in 4wd. :flipoff:

Front locker first... after the rear locker, and after the winch too.

May I kindly point out your lack of a front driveline in that rig... it's not wheeling if you don't put it in 4wd. :flipoff:

Hey I put it in 4low...my case output just spins:flipoff:

Not my fault birch cant offer anything that needs 4wd with a locker:haha:

I have winch well sorta its hella hard to pull out.
I already have rear spool and duel cases, and i should have a front locker after the first of year.
I just wanted to see what everyone thoughts were on it.

on a side note i'm so glad i had duel cases coming down from isabel because i blew my brake line i had no brakes just gearing which was interesting

To help that winch, pull all the line out, take it apart and lube the hell of it. Then buy synthetic line and reinstall, the wire type tend to make the job harder by fighting against itself....dont forget to swap out the roller fairlead if you have one.