• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ftoy #518 build

hjpcummins said:
We'll everything went extremely well!

Guess I'm not to back at this fabrication stuff if I didn't brake a single thing!!! wINNING!

Adventure is a great place, well organized and clean!

But I can say after seeing that terrible wreck as it happened, my main concern now is safety! Helmets and padding

Sent from this bust'd ass iPhone

What happened? AOP is practically in my backyard, I'm there about every other weekend. My favorite park around hands down. Congrats on getting your **** fixed right, it looks like you're perfectly capable to me.

Thanks! Yeah spent Saturday there great place only attacked 1/2 the park. I'll be making another trip back after wounded warriors ride

Got some more bling
e6a7aber.jpg
e5umazer.jpg

And these things are ungodly bright!!!!

But can't wait to get them mounted!
GOod looking lights at even a better price!

It's all good just let me know about the roc lights and what happen with the decals! How about we just wrap the buggy with the above logo

It's all good just let me know about the roc lights and what happen with the decals! How about we just wrap the buggy with the above logo

Second thing on my to do list besides fixing all the little things is, axel wrap.. I'm currently flat belly with 22-24" of clearance. I wana throw on Barnes anti wrap kit. But I'm just curious about the bar angel being some 20* matching the d shaft? Will this be an issue and defer the purpose? I'm not familiar with any link suspension

It's been great! Besides the whole I have to rere re build my junk.. It's been a fast process to get it trail worthy . Just got my new eastwood welder in and next will be a plasma. I came the the conclusion ( I knew better) just do it your damn self And you can't complain! But I will be taking it back out this next weekend back to AOP

The original shakedown run was an extrem success. IMO just for the sole reason I didn't have to fix NOTHING!!

So I figured out how my hood cage tubes got bent.... That's one way to fawk up DOM!
eharygu6.jpg
ybudynem.jpg

Still amazed.....: /

Is that a spot where tube was seamed? And by the way I didn't think it would but that hammered paint is bad arse looking. I'm diggin the copper

Sent from the mans IPhone.

I don't believe so..

IMO the hammered paint is the way to go. Cheap,hides flaws and applys with brush! Iv got my some pictures coming tomorrow with the skins covered in copper! Let me know what y'all think

FYI anyone going the. " hammered paint" rout( brushed on)

Try to only apply 2 medium coats . I noticed every coat I applied the hammered look slightly deminished . But not terrible. I went heavy on paint so it can take the abuse . (4-5) heavy coats

As far as the copper goes. I wouldn't go over 2 light coats. Just for the reason it's hammered texture looks great

pennsylvaniaboy said:
So where did you get the shocks? Any chance you have a PN#?

Let me see what I can come up with ..

Had a chance to work on my junk

3apa2e8e.jpg
gumy6yna.jpg
uza6azyg.jpg
asa3yjyq.jpg

Thanks bro !

Told ya to let me know about " wounded warriors ride"

hjpcummins said:
Thanks bro !

Told ya to let me know about " wounded warriors ride"

Yall come on - there will be a good time had.