• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fuel Cells School Me

Isn't this a oxymoron? :fawkdancesmiley::stirpot:

This is.

images

True true, the rig im looking at has yota axles at least! Front axle with bobby longs stuff is stronger than my 44 anyday

Not so much the strength (were you bustin 44 axles?) but the nice smooth (ujoint bind free) operation is the nicest. The added ground clearance is nice too.

Not so much the strength (were you bustin 44 axles?) but the nice smooth (ujoint bind free) operation is the nicest. The added ground clearance is nice too.

No never broke a shaft chromo's and CTM's held up good but i only run 35's lol!

Bobby said hes tested both and his stuff held to greater pressure than a chromo with a CTM in a 44 shaft though:awesomework::cool:

And yes the ground clearance would be nice! plus its sitting on 39.5's :cool:

No never broke a shaft chromo's and CTM's held up good but i only run 35's lol!

Bobby said hes tested both and his stuff held to greater pressure than a chromo with a CTM in a 44 shaft though:awesomework::cool:

And yes the ground clearance would be nice! plus its sitting on 39.5's :cool:

I was with Bobby at the hammers and was helping load the machine that night. The Longs went way further than the chromo shaft did. The only 44 chromo axle Ive ever seen even get (not very) close was a WARN shaft. It still broke with less force than the Longs did, but was the only shaft Ive ever seen return back to straight after busting it like a Long does. Bobby paints a line down each shaft to see if it stays twisted after the stress is gone (broken) or if they return to the original shape.

Most shafts stay twisted after breaking.

Anyone ever have a long or a warn shaft with twisted splines? Ive never seen one. Lots of other companies tho.

:beer:

That night at the hammers someone stole the broke WARN off of the display table. I bet they tried to warranty it. Losers.:looser:

I was with Bobby at the hammers and was helping load the machine that night. The Longs went way further than the chromo shaft did. The only 44 chromo axle Ive ever seen even get (not very) close was a WARN shaft. It still broke with less force than the Longs did, but was the only shaft Ive ever seen return back to straight after busting it like a Long does. Bobby paints a line down each shaft to see if it stays twisted after the stress is gone (broken) or if they return to the original shape.

Most shafts stay twisted after breaking.

Anyone ever have a long or a warn shaft with twisted splines? Ive never seen one. Lots of other companies tho.

:beer:

That night at the hammers someone stole the broke WARN off of the display table. I bet they tried to warranty it. Losers.:looser:

Exactly my point bobby stuff is awesome! Probably picking this rig up though

Wallmart.:awesomework:

People of walmart.com! Lol