• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Game changer Wheres the photo shoot???

Any chance we can get some more details on the RCV's in this thing??? I figured it would have Overson shafts and joints for sure.

The Goat 812 said:
The hate has already started on pirate.

This is the only reason Pirate exists. If it weren't for that site there would be no place for all of those web-wheeling haters to conglomerate. I frigging hate that site. Oh wait what does that make me ???

One a positive note, the buggy is just sick!

If they are ouverson shafts why would they use the same bell cover as rcv? I would want my product to be noticeably different than the competitors.

They are RCVs. He said it had Ouverson InnerCs and Knuckles. Never said it had Ouverson shafts.

these were on facebook a couple weeks ago from ty at turner off road. some cool ass parts. when i built my buggy everyone on pirate said the top was going to cave in..lol i guess i proved that wrong at hawk prides srrs.. nice rig timmie!

Attachments

• 58821_4143347905276_21406697_n.jpg
    58821_4143347905276_21406697_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 932
Sweet looking buggy. I wish, all the pirate dicks that say its ugly would post some pics of their super amazing rigs.

race10 said:
Sweet looking buggy. I wish, all the pirate dicks that say its ugly would post some pics of their super amazing rigs.
I don't even own a rig, but you post every new rig to come out of the SE on pirate you will get everyone's 2 cents, no matter what is in their garages. I find most SE rigs ugly as ****, but incredible fab work and they obviously work and get BEAT. I enjoy the videos and the product evolution also.

Cliffs

Ugly - check
bad ass parts list - check

Let er eat.

Bones said:
I don't even own a rig, but you post every new rig to come out of the SE on pirate you will get everyone's 2 cents, no matter what is in their garages. I find most SE rigs ugly as ****, but incredible fab work and they obviously work and get BEAT. I enjoy the videos and the product evolution also.

Cliffs

Ugly - check
bad ass parts list - check

Let er eat.

x2

Badassery abounds, I wouldn't have picked the color combo or "pile of spaghetti" tube work, but it ain't my buggy so who gives a damn.

I find myself liking the "simpler" buggies, Like many of the "homebuilt" rigs, older Jimmy Smith stuff, CSC fab's stuff, etc...but I don't care for rigs with aftermarket hoods, panels, etc. Hell, if you wanted a Jeep, build a Jeep...

I always kinda wonder why no one runs a Jim's Garage/M&M/Twisted Customs/Jimmy's Outback 4x4 style buggy with a tube engine cage/front instead of hanging $500-1000 in hoods/grilles/panels on them.

Seems like it would be lighter, just as strong, and easier to repair.

Who cares what Pirate thinks....or what I think for that matter. We all watch for our own reasons. I like the new parts TC puts together on every rig. Some like the way they look. Even more just want to see him let er eat and some just want to bash and hate cause they have little dicks. :****:

I'll hang around for the Ricky B photo shoot so I can get some better looks at all the cool different parts and then check out the beat down he puts on em at Madram11 :flipoff1:

Specs for new buggy.
LSX 454
PTC built Powerglide
Profab straight driver transfer case
Custom built Dana 80 Axles with 2" 47 spline shafts along with Ouverson InnerC and Knuckles
King IBP Coilovers
Dual KRC Steering Pumps
43" Super Swamper SX tires
16.5 Hummer Double Beadlocked wheels
and the list goes on.

I think it is pretty cool to have a "driver interview" format for this video. Not his prettiest buggy, but seems like it'll hold up til he finds something else that will break.

I like the mean look of this rig and think the black color was just what it needed. But the comment on Pirate about why there was no winch was funny. "He either gets to the top of the hills or rolls to the bottom where 100 crazy rednecks flip him back over." ;D

I guess I am going to have to go and see the bouncing in person one day instead of just watching it on YouTube.