• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Game changer Wheres the photo shoot???

He should be able to dial in those shocks a bit to make that thing land super smooth. It does look like he needs some bump stops in the rear, or to raise the upper mount so there is more compression available. I'd hate to damage those fancy new kings.

chickenfarmer said:
Whats up with the sparks cominig out of the driver side front axle at 6:05? Showtime did the same thing on a new hill on Aetna right before the whole knuckle came off. Just wondering if thats normal.
and at 6:22..Rim rubbing the caliper?

sparks are not from caliper because alumanim dont spark but metallic brake pads do

Are those the 20" Raceline wheels you talked about in the Walk Around Video? Look like double beadlocks, Very Nice!

Retribution said:
Are those the 20" Raceline wheels you talked about in the Walk Around Video? Look like double beadlocks, Very Nice!

yeah thats them, they showed up Wednesday night and they are double

heard he already bent 2. i warned him they are not for bouncing. i love 20"s but they just dont have enough side wall for what we are doing. look awesome on his rig though!

liv2mx said:
heard he already bent 2. i warned him they are not for bouncing. i love 20"s but they just dont have enough side wall for what we are doing. look awesome on his rig though!

yeah 2 are bent, it's all good though, Raceline wanted him to test them so he did.