• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500 THE SEARCH IS OVER

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
I am looking for a 2000+ year HD2500 diesel 4 door that has been lifted 4-6" and has all the bells and whistles already on it. Must have no more than 75k miles or or be at a greatly reduced price. Let's see what you got hiding out there. :driving: :dblthumb: thumb.gif

Re: GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500

Talk to Oneal, he has tons of used trucks on the lot usually

BEEN ON THAT HUNT WITH HIM FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW. CHECKING ALL ELSE HERE.

i love my gmc!
it has a 6" lift and 37"s rides great and drives great! it has 96k miles

That's what I am looking for as well. A new tow rig to pull my junk around with. G

Does it have to be lifted? Gas or diesel? Might have something up your alley at the dealership.

benfowler87 said:
Does it have to be lifted? Gas or diesel? Might have something up your alley at the dealership.

Yes, my wish list would have; Lifted 4-6 inches, diesel, tires and wheels, exhaust, Bullydog programmer, leather interior, bed cover, and also maybe 2003-2007 for price. I hope I'm not asking too much, am I? :dunno: But I am looking at all possibilities, what ya got Ben? :dunno:

benfowler87 said:
I'll get all the details tomorrow on the one at the car lot.

I'll let my white truck go! :driving:

White truck?

pm sent

CHASMAN9 said:
White truck?

pm sent

haven't made it up to the dealership to check on that one but I will hopefully tomorrow.

I can't let my truck go man it's my daily driver and I sure as he'll ain't goin back to the 87

benfowler87 said:
haven't made it up to the dealership to check on that one but I will hopefully tomorrow.

I can't let my truck go man it's my daily driver and I sure as he'll ain't goin back to the 87

Let me know what ya got. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Sweet ride, but with my trade in, I need to be in around the $25,000 mark. Probably an 04-06 with around 65,000 miles. You know, just getting broken in. Thanks and let me know if this wish list comes together. thumb.gif

alright man. I'll keep my eyes open and be sure to tell dad to. He does all the auctions and wholesale stuff so one may pop up.