• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500 THE SEARCH IS OVER

Re: GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500

F.T.O said:
CALL 256 239 1110 MIKEY, TELL HIM AL SAID TO CALL.

Tanks man, i will ring him up on the way home tonight. g

Re: GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500

THe search is over. Found me a winna.... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Big Black GMC :woot: :woot: :woot:

Re: GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500 THE SEARCH IS OVER

Seen it at Hawk Pride saturday! That is one bad arse truck you got :woot: :woot:

Re: GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500 THE SEARCH IS OVER Pictures 3-10-10

Thank Ya, Thank Ya. I got lucky with this one. 6" Superlift, 20" wheels with 38" Toyos, cat back MBRP duals, 72k miles and LOADED, wvwn has butt warmers. I drove this truck to Jellico in January and it rides better than any other truck I have owned. Had to get me one of these if not this one, and it worked itself out and the Hummer has a new owner as well. I will post up pictures later. Thanks for all your search help. thumb.gif

Re: GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500 THE SEARCH IS OVER

xjkrawler said:
x2 twas a good lookin truck!

it was nice to meet ya!

Thanks man. It was good to meet all you Northeners. (upper Alabamians) :dblthumb:

You have an iPhone, use it. I have never seen said truck in question, sounds cool thought. A pic of it would be killer.

Spy pic

van1.JPG

:flipoff1:

Damn you John, I just got it cleaned up from World of Wheels and was going to show up in Hot Springs showin off my monies... :flipoff1:

I do have some cell phone pics, but they suck like Monica Lewinski. :****: Going to get some better one's this afternoon and put em up later. :dblthumb:

No, just not treated like a bastad step child. It's the shizznitt. Fawker drives like my wifes Benzo... :****: