• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500 THE SEARCH IS OVER

that my friend is a real nice truck. whats it like to have money? :dunno:

Thanks guys, it is going to be nice to be able to pull my junk around the south to parks without havling to stop at every gas station I pass. :****: That Hummer was nice, but not for towing. I used it all night for a ferry as the river in front of my house rose over 18+ feet and had the street flooded above the bridge and it was tall enough to pass for awhile, but eventually got to deep and had to call it the night. The only thing I plan on doing is to maybe put a programmer in it and set it on about 65+ h.p. and let it run. :dblthumb:

junktrader said:
that my friend is a real nice truck. whats it like to have money? :dunno:

Money, hell, I could have paid for this truck with all the money I spent on fuel for that Hummer and still be ahead. molaugh

does it have a bigger tank than stock?
my truck is exactly the same but only goes about 275miles on a tank mine gets around 15mpg without a programer got the edge evolution cts im putting in this week

jtreeves1 said:
does it have a bigger tank than stock?
my truck is exactly the same but only goes about 275miles on a tank mine gets around 15mpg without a programer got the edge evolution cts im putting in this week

Factory 5 gallon bucket. Give me some info on your programmer and how it works and how much $. There are so many different makes and manufacturers of them, who knows which is best. :dunno:

Yeah the gas tanks on short box 2500 chevy's is a joke. You will be stopping every 200-250 miles with a trailer behind you. We took one to KOH and stopped every 200 miles. Talk to Daniel at Truck Supply about an aux tank for it. Cole has on in his

I will, although the programmer will give it an extra 2-3 MPG if it works on this truck like it did on my King Ranch. I have heard of some people putting in 45 gallons additional. :eek:

CHASMAN9 said:
:dunno: What you thinking?

pull them off and have them painted same color as the truck. it will make all the difference in the world. i had mine painted, ill send you a before and after pic so you can see the difference.

gregg, sent you pm. let me know what you think. if you want to see a black truck with them done i will get a pic of roberts. there is a easy trick to get them smooth

that is basically the same truck i have but mine is a 6.0 gas burner. thats the exact tires i want same size any everthing. do they rub at all and are they noisy?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Beautiful truck right there. :****: :dblthumb: I only have clearance problem when I turn hard and go off a curb or something small. It hits the inner plastic liner a little. I am going to trim it up a couple of inches and that should take care of it. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
I will, although the programmer will give it an extra 2-3 MPG if it works on this truck like it did on my King Ranch. I have heard of some people putting in 45 gallons additional. :eek:

I have a ToolBox fuel tank combo that holds around 40 gallons of fuel and gravity feeds into my main tank. It's awesome for longer trips and when pulling the buggy. Combined I can hold around 65 gallons of diesel.

jtreeves1 said:

if you go 275 miles on a tank and put in atleast 20 gallons then your not getting 15mpg

benfowler87 said:
is the torsion bottomed out on yours?

I am not sure, but if it was it would ride pretty stiff and mine rides great. :****: I will look at it this weekend and let you know.