• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired GMC/ Chevrolet HD 2500 THE SEARCH IS OVER

Matt O. said:
It is set up to gravity feed, so it basically keeps the stock tank completely full until the bed tank runs out, then the stock tank starts to go dry. That is how they plumb them in at Truck Supply anyways. You can also do it on an electric valve and control when it goes in, probably harder to do and more money.

Just what Gregg needs something else to throw horsepower at.......

Gregg set the programmer on economy or tow setting and rock out. If you start running it on the higher settings that tranny is going to hate you.

You know I can't just leave well enough alone Matt, I gots ta fawk with it jus a lil... :flipoff1:

I set it on extreme getting on 459 in Hoover and smoked the tires all the way up the ramp to find a local Hoover pd had someone pulled over at the top. :****:

Cole said:
I have a Suncoast transmission, air dog lift pump, bully dog intake and exhaust, and a PPE programmer.
The thing about twins is you can keep your EGTs low. With my PPE on the 300hp setting my egts get really high quick, like 1500. With the twin setup it makes a ton more power and doesn't get over 1250 which is awesome.
http://www.powerlabsdiesel.com/index.html

I saw the PPE programmers for sale and decided that I would be rockin the 300 all the time and my **** would go boom, fast. How did you install your egt sensor? Did you just drill and tap the exhaust or have a bung welded in? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
I saw the PPE programmers for sale and decided that I would be rockin the 300 all the time and my **** would go boom, fast. How did you install your egt sensor? Did you just drill and tap the exhaust or have a bung welded in? :dunno:

Drill and tap the exhaust