• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re: Re: Save The Date - Hardline Ride

TBItoy said:
Just rent a pavilion and invite everyone. Easy peasy
Where'd you get that sayin Nick!!?? Tell me dammit!bhahahah. My Lil girl has been ssyin that and we can't figure out which show it is! Don't let me down.
Sorry for derail. I had to know.. But can't i wait for this ride...

Re: Re: Save The Date - Hardline Ride

kushKrawlin said:
Where'd you get that sayin Nick!!?? Tell me dammit!bhahahah. My Lil girl has been ssyin that and we can't figure out which show it is! Don't let me down.
Sorry for derail. I had to know.. But can't i wait for this ride...

Easy Peasy Japanesey

Re: Save The Date - Hardline Ride

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'll keep you a seat if you need it. Suspension is a helluva lot softer now and there is some suspension flex now.

Count me in ! Thanks buddy

Just went to GMP last weekend! Park has definitely changed since I was there 2 years ago! Lots of carnage but was a awesome weekend! It's 4 hours for me but definitely worth the drive. I'll try to make this ride if work don't interfere!

Not sure how I haven't already been here over the years, looks like it is only 2.25 hr away... Looking forward to checking it out

if its at GMP, we will try to come up from florida. and bring some of these braggards....... lol

:****:

Okay, I have been working with Golden Mountain Park on the details for this ride. We will have Pavilion #2 #3 for Friday and Saturday. That will be the gathering spot for after hours activities. LowBudgetJunk and I will work on the details on that, but perhaps a scale squeezing competition, and hopefully a fire.

The park will be open on Thursday for camp set up. If you want an RV spot, you should go ahead and reserve it. If you want a bunkhouse room, you need to go ahead and reserve that. Both of these should sell out quickly. A one nights deposit ($40) is required. We will pay standard park fees upon arrival. There will not be advanced sign up needed for this ride.

Who is in????????

86chevota said:
In for the :drinkers: :butt: to all the windrock lover Who are afraid of a change :****: :gtfo: !

I enjoy the Dos Equis just as much as the next guy, but if you gotta have beer goggles to make riding fun, maybe it's time to find another hobby. It's like having to get drunk to nail a hot chick.

And Windrock was just a suggestion. Home field. Like when someone says, "When you come to Cullman, you HAVE TO try such-and-such steakhouse!" I want to showcase my home park.