• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

5BrothersFabrication said:
Hell no, I can't even access my paypal. I axed the bank account it was associated with, the paypal card is too scratched up to read, so any future buggy purchases will have to be done via the ol' innerwebz. I could just sell the Exploder and 6.0/60/14 the Sami... :smoke:

Go 5.3 and save yourself 800$.

pholmann said:
Go 5.3 and save yourself 800$.

I was making a fat guy in a little coat / big motor in a little rig joke. But yeah, selling the Explorer and building the fawk out of the Sami has crossed my mind. Only thing stopping me is it's Cory's.

pholmann said:
Thank god that's not true or I couldn't have gone last time.

If you wouldn't have brought your smokin' wife, we'd have kicked you out :JRich:

Was it me that tried to put my hand on her leg? Maybe it wasn't me....hard to remember :flipoff1:

pholmann said:
Lol. Taking your life in your own hands. She's a little crazy. ;D

She puts up with you, I'd figure she was a whole lotta crazy. My wifes gotta be to put up with me.

Buggy done by then?

lowbudgetjunk said:
Was it me that tried to put my hand on her leg? Maybe it wasn't me....hard to remember :flipoff1:

I distinctly remember you telling someone you were going to be showering in their cabin and shaking your junk at them when they woke up :tc

John, can you update the first post with details? I've forgotten where this will be. LOL. I clicked on the calendar link and it takes you to the first post. Is it GMP?

Shunt, nevermind, it's in the title now. I swear it wasn't there... just looked at the Calendar. It's not there. oh well.

money_pit_yj said:
I distinctly remember you telling someone you were going to be showering in their cabin and shaking your junk at them when they woke up :tc

Did I mention the helicopter....if so, that was Pholmann for sure :tc

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

LandSpeeder said:
John, can you update the first post with details? I've forgotten where this will be. LOL. I clicked on the calendar link and it takes you to the first post. Is it GMP?

Shunt, nevermind, it's in the title now. I swear it wasn't there... just looked at the Calendar. It's not there. oh well.
Cocaines a helluva drug...