• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

How many total people are you bringing that are gonna eat?

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

lowbudgetjunk

We will be cooking/hanging out Saturday Night. I am not asking for 8 hours and singing Kumbayah, but I am asking for 90% participation. I have been on this forum for 6 years and 9/10 folks I spend time, talk to or text, come from this forum. It is my home, it is where I feel welcome in this world and I'd like to break bread with some of y'all. I will look for sides, charcoal, burgers, hot dogs, chips, plates, etc as this goes along. I also hope to get a few bucks per person for those that don't want to help cook or provide. It isn't mandatory, but appreciated. I'll cover the cost of whats left over, but hope we can cover it all as a group.

We really need to come up with a number to cook for first. All the rest we can figure out on the fly.

Re:

tonybolton said:
I'm just looking at this for a day trip....up/back Saturday.....what "time" is Saturday night?

Night time. 8pm plus. Make it worth an Indian leg wrestling comp with TBI Toy and I. I'm gonna lose 2 outta 3 with him, but keep it close.

Gonna bring adult Jenga and cornhole. I am a master at both, but should be able master all of ya on the scale. Don't think 220 on a regular scale will place.

Re: GMP Hardline Ride

5BrothersFabrication said:
Me, ol' lady, and RJ. I'll do plates, plasticware and napkins. I won't cook and the ol' lady is hit or miss. :****:

Fixed it for ya. :flipoff1:

I want to thank Kel (LowBudgetJunk) for taking the point on this. Hope to have a great gathering.

I'll see if I can bring some 5lb bags from work......they're good at shoving 10lbs of **** in those for me to deal with! :)

Re:

John and I talked about this a couple months back. His idea of doing HL based rides was to see new parks and meet new people. John deserves all the credit for getting us all together in the first place.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I will prepare a couple items to contribute to the potluck.....you guys ever eat goetta burgers? Theyre flashemifyougotem

Re: Re: GMP Hardline Ride

bbtank45 said:
I will prepare a couple items to contribute to the potluck.....you guys ever eat goetta burgers? Theyre flashemifyougotem
Sounds like I'm gonna :)

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk