• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

How many total people are you bringing that are gonna eat?

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kmcminn said:
I just talked with Stevo he volunteered to bring a tire we could throw garbage in and burn it before we leave. What a guy.

Was the tire full of nails?? :stir: molaugh

Edit, I was trying to be funny, suspend me now so I can get back before the ride :****:

poolman said:
Was the tire full of nails?? :stir: molaugh

Edit, I was trying to be funny, suspend me now so I can get back before the ride :****:

20140117_143805%20Copy.jpg

Kel I can bring a small PA, powered 8 channel and a couple speakers on stands. Can even bring a Mic and stand for announcements. Someone would have to supply an iPhone or something with liked music, To hook to the rig, I have some pretty OK stuff but any requests would need supplied, if I don't have it.

dwa2469 said:
Kel I can bring a small PA, powered 8 channel and a couple speakers on stands. Can even bring a Mic and stand for announcements. Someone would have to supply an iPhone or something with liked music, To hook to the rig, I have some pretty OK stuff but any requests would need supplied, if I don't have it.

SOLD!

BTT to stay on top of it all.

I still need a non drinking volunteer to go to the store and pick up sides.

I have a music device, just need to confirm that someone else is gonna help out with music selection for the whiny folks :stir:

Lastly is trash. I am assuming there is a dumpster, but haven't gotten a confirmation on this yet. Anyone know, or should I just call the park? I don't want to assume, just want to know. Worst case, I can pack it all out in the back of my truck bed to the great state of Alabama :flipoff1:

Anyhow, keep the thoughts coming and updates on key people if you guys make changes to your plans.

Re:

I don't *think* the park keeps a dumpster, but I will haul a couple bags of trash off, no problem.

I think Anthony usually just hauls the trash off to the dump.

I'll be there with at least one more. I would put me down for 3 just in case. Worst case Mike gets to eat an extra burger or whatever instead of one of his room temperature snack packs that he always has.

Also, what still needs brought? I'll gladly haul off however much trash I need to/can.

lowbudgetjunk said:
BTT to stay on top of it all.

I still need a non drinking volunteer to go to the store and pick up sides.
I'll probably just have a couple Dos Equis later at camp, I can go. I try not to drink and ride, I break more **** that way.
I have a music device, just need to confirm that someone else is gonna help out with music selection for the whiny folks :stir:
I have the best Pandora stations on the planet, finely tuned and weeded out with likes and dislikes. But for some reason, I have thumb down'd the Nutritious B.I.G. A THOUSAND TIMES and it still plays it.
Lastly is trash. I am assuming there is a dumpster, but haven't gotten a confirmation on this yet. Anyone know, or should I just call the park? I don't want to assume, just want to know. Worst case, I can pack it all out in the back of my truck bed to the great state of Alabama :flipoff1:

Anyhow, keep the thoughts coming and updates on key people if you guys make changes to your plans.

I live in Sparta and I have a dumpster at my shop. I'll be glad to take a load of garbage with me when I leave. What about the grill, you good with that or do I need to help?

halcat said:
I live in Sparta and I have a dumpster at my shop. I'll be glad to take a load of garbage with me when I leave. What about the grill, you good with that or do I need to help?

Are we still gonna do the blocks and metal sheet?

Yes I can do that. I have a 2x4 already made in my back yard over a fire pit. If you Think that will be big enough or I'll get one at the fab shop. Tell me what size you will need. I cooked for 50 church members on the one in my back yard. I'll make whatever size you need. If people are going to bring a covered dish, all the grill needs to cook is the meat. I have some burners for heating up some dishes that need to ge warmed.

halcat said:
Yes I can do that. I have a 2x4 already made in my back yard over a fire pit. If you Think that will be big enough or I'll get one at the fab shop. Tell me what size you will need. I cooked for 50 church members on the one in my back yard. I'll make whatever size you need. If people are going to bring a covered dish, all the grill needs to cook is the meat. I have some burners for heating up some dishes that need to ge warmed.

Thats perfect...wouldn't go any bigger or we will be making a gigantic fire to tend. It looks to be between 50-75 folks at this point.