• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

How many total people are you bringing that are gonna eat?

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had a little too much fun after the gathering. Lol. Had a good time. Met a few folks I hadnt met. Saw a bunch I already had. Took my **** and broke it on the moon afterward she took a hell of a beating though. :woot: :driving: :drinkers:

Nice to meet some of you guys,John G, Hal, Chuck, and some others, I'm looking forward to actually doing some riding with you !! :dblthumb:

poolman said:
Nice to meet some of you guys,John G, Hal, Chuck, and some others, I'm looking forward to actually doing some riding with you !! :dblthumb:
I was a little disappointed with the turnout (bad weather) but the people there were first class. My buggy gave me a little trouble but the trails were fair for riding most o f the time. while I was leaving Sunday morning, Ian from Extreme Off Road showed up with Ricky B and his group to complete another leg of there journey. They said they were going to look for some easy trails. I said good luck, there is not many easy trails left.

halcat said:
I was a little disappointed with the turnout (bad weather) but the people there were first class. My buggy gave me a little trouble but the trails were fair for riding most o f the time. while I was leaving Sunday morning, Ian from Extreme Off Road showed up with Ricky B and his group to complete another leg of there journey. They said they were going to look for some easy trails. I said good luck, there is not many easy trails left.

I counted the people at the meet and greet and at one point there were 32. I wished I had seen Anthony as I left, I would love to have had a car count. Yep, the rain kept all the whiners away :flipoff1:

halcat said:
Hal, I hate I didn't formally introduce myself. Everything I was going to you looked like you were working. You are a good cook.

This is an awesome park. I will be going back.

John I'm glad I didn't flip. :flipgotcha: It was probably best my cell started leaking.

Everyone needs to know Broady wears flatbills hats.

Brad,Lee and Craig keep me laughing.

Folmann is still an asshole. I love when he goes in for handshakes and I give him a big hug.

TBITOY is going to be attending the Dixie Run and working the gates for them. :flipoff1:

I meant to stay for this. But had to run across the county to pickup the Mrs and then still drive back home. Glad I got to meet some of y'all throughout the day. Had a hell of a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kmcminn you should have went riding with us last nite. You missed pholmann beating the hell out of his new buggy. Did you get your door put on yet?

kmcminn said:
Hal, I hate I didn't formally introduce myself. Everything I was going to you looked like you were working. You are a good cook.

This is an awesome park. I will be going back.

John I'm glad I didn't flip. :flipgotcha: It was probably best my cell started leaking.

Everyone needs to know Broady wears flatbills hats.

Brad,Lee and Craig keep me laughing.

Folmann is still an asshole. I love when he goes in for handshakes and I give him a big hug.

TBITOY is going to be attending the Dixie Run and working the gates for them. :flipoff1:

Tbitoy(****) working the gates at the Dixie Run for free :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :stir:

pholmann said:
Obviously beat on it a bit too hard. :rolf:

**** your motor is loud as hell! I still can hear **** and I wasn't even in the buggy. It will take a weeks worth of pressure washing to get all that mud off.

Ole 86chevota (Corey) can have some trolling tendencies but is a top notch dude. Good guy to wheel with. You can damn sure count on him being there in the woods with ya when it counts. :dblthumb:

kmcminn said:
That door was some **** for kel. Who has went awol in the last 48 hours.

Oh and 86Chevota did not tell anyone who he was until we was leaving. That way everyone would be nice.

I was afraid JohnG mite ban me from the fun.

pholmann said:
Ole 86chevota (Corey) can have some trolling tendencies but is a top notch dude. Good guy to wheel with. You can damn sure count on him being there in the woods with ya when it counts. :dblthumb:

Thank you and your wife for cooking breakfast and dinner all week. Dam yall can sure cook :eat:. And thanks for letting me park my little camper to y'all's PREVOST coach. Had a blast riding with yall all week your buggy is flashemifyougotem

Had a great time with you guys and gals this weekend even if it rained !
Thanks John G for putting this together and I'm proud to see you are doing so well and hope you continue to do so !
Hope we can do this again soon .

86chevota you and pholmann only drankk 8 1/2 cases of beer, your gonna have to step it up next time. Lol it was good to meet you guys on the way out

dwa2469 said:
86chevota you and pholmann only drankk 8 1/2 cases of beer, your gonna have to step it up next time. Lol it was good to meet you guys on the way out

Nice meeting you too! I think we were the last to leave. You have a very nice rig and a dam cool trailer . Next time we're bring a couple of kegs :drinkers: