• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

How many total people are you bringing that are gonna eat?

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re:

After I got denied on the Moon, and watched folmann whip his rig like a rented mule, I had to go take a nap too. Good thing the borrowed tow rig has vinyl interior.

Sorry I bailed but I didn't have anything for them rocks after my engine started missing (or before for that matter lol)

Sweet. New screen name

Re:

"****" AKA TBItoy said:
After I got denied on the Moon, and watched folmann whip his rig like a rented mule, I had to go take a nap too. Good thing the borrowed tow rig has vinyl interior.

Sorry I bailed but I didn't have anything for them rocks after my engine started missing (or before for that matter lol)

Sweet. New screen name

Very sweet screen name thumb.gif

dwa2469 said:
86chevota you and pholmann only drankk 8 1/2 cases of beer, your gonna have to step it up next time. Lol it was good to meet you guys on the way out

They must have been the two white RV's that sleep in late Sunday morning we swept through there picking up garbage I got there bags of Michelob Ultra empty and didn't see a soul moving. :drinkers:

Damn, I just put together who 86Chevyota is. He might have told me his name screen name and I forgot because I have a terrible memory, but I am almost thinking he didn't tell me and I was with him alot. molaugh molaugh

Anyway, I agree with Pholmann about this. 86Chevyota is a good dude in person. He does not come off in person like some of his posts on here make him out.

Had a great time with everyone this weekend and covered a lot more ground than I thought we would be able too. I am pretty sure I was maybe the only person in the park not running a V8 engine. I guess I am going to have to step up the game to keep up with you guys down south. Who is the guy on here who does LS parts and engines? :stir:

El Diablo said:
They must have been the two white RV's that sleep in late Sunday morning we swept through there picking up garbage I got there bags of Michelob Ultra empty and didn't see a soul moving. :drinkers:

Yup. That was us.

rpf500 said:
Damn, I just put together who 86Chevyota is. He might have told me his name screen name and I forgot because I have a terrible memory, but I am almost thinking he didn't tell me and I was with him alot. molaugh molaugh

Anyway, I agree with Pholmann about this. 86Chevyota is a good dude in person. He does not come off in person like some of his posts on here make him out.

Had a great time with everyone this weekend and covered a lot more ground than I thought we would be able too. I am pretty sure I was maybe the only person in the park not running a V8 engine. I guess I am going to have to step up the game to keep up with you guys down south. Who is the guy on here who does LS parts and engines? :stir:

I think I know a guy. ;D

El Diablo said:

That was us. We didn't sleep in late sunday we had just went to bed. We had way to much fun :drinkers:. Thank you for picking up our can :dblthumb:

7dc143a8cf0d2b2fac7b8805669cbd73.jpg

Rod says Hi

rpf500 said:

Dam were you the one behind me on 51 Friday were I tried to kill Jeremy and I coming down that slab sideways on one tire?

86chevota said:
Dam were you the one behind me on 51 Friday were I tried to kill Jeremy and I coming down that slab sideways on one tire?

That would be us. It was good though, because I knew what line to NOT take. :rolf:
Pretty much all day Friday I was with you guys and then you found us late Friday night near the jungle.

rpf500 said:
That would be us. It was good though, because I knew what line to NOT take. :rolf:
Pretty much all day Friday I was with you guys and then you found us late Friday night near the jungle.

It was very nice to meet yall. I good at taking the hard/wrong line!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Wait, didn't you used to live a few houses up from me on West Ford Valley?

No sir lived in seymour the 10yrs before that west Knoxville rocky hill area!

Jacksonwolf39 said:
I believe I had the smallest motor! laughing1 beat down 1.3 that smoked like a freight train
I think I had the smallest tires. 33's FTW Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk