• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Park - Closing

Re: Re: Golden Mountain Park - Closing

Jody Treadway said:
Did Windrock get some new trails or something?
Remember, he goes up boat ramp in reverse with no shoes on and his eyes closed. ???? Most never make it. The moon is great!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

redneckengineered said:
We should get SFWDA involved. They have our best interests at heart.

How dare you talk about them that way. They are God's gift to the leaf spring club

tonybolton said:
Yup, it all changes monthly if not weekly. That's what happens when people consistently ride the trails that are great :)

Nothing like cruising around with gayzrs blaring coon toons

cbrjeeper said:
Wow this is some good info. Imo the moon side aka devil. Would be great and has deemed some fun. The main part of the park is where all the big stuff is.

I really hope your able to make this place come back. Theres so many possible lines up the backside of crackhead and over at the jungle and around winchin churchill. I'd be down to come up there for a 4 or 5 day long wheeling/trail making/trail marking/cleaning up weekend.

Stuntman Autoworks said:
I really hope your able to make this place come back. Theres so many possible lines up the backside of crackhead and over at the jungle and around winchin churchill. I'd be down to come up there for a 4 or 5 day long wheeling/trail making/trail marking/cleaning up weekend.
I'd be down for that.

I will tell you this.. if I can make it happen , I absolutely am going to. If I cant. I cant.

cbrjeeper said:
I will tell you this.. if I can make it happen , I absolutely am going to. If I cant. I cant.

This is Great to hear....best news i have heard ALL day!

The Wheeling community should Rejoice if this place opens back up.

I hope some of the good ideas and input that has been thrown out will help draw more attention to such an amazing place to wheel.

I would love shake your hand and say thank you when it happens.

Just curious, and don't mean to sound like a pessimist because this was the closest/best place to ride for me, but if a smaller version of the park reopens, are the owners of the adjacent land going to raise hell? I imagine the quiet has been nice and they are probably not eager to hear engines bouncing off the rev limiter again.

I'm up for a chain saw/wheelin trip too if/when it happens.

ftoy516 said:
This is Great to hear....best news i have heard ALL day!

The Wheeling community should Rejoice if this place opens back up.

I hope some of the good ideas and input that has been thrown out will help draw more attention to such an amazing place to wheel.

I would love shake your hand and say thank you when it happens.
If being key word.

Markrobinson said:
Just curious, and don't mean to sound like a pessimist because this was the closest/best place to ride for me, but if a smaller version of the park reopens, are the owners of the adjacent land going to raise hell? I imagine the quiet has been nice and they are probably not eager to hear engines bouncing off the rev limiter again.

That is a good point.

Markrobinson said:

I'm sure if it becomes an issue, the local White County government will be sure to re-appraise the property and tax you out of business, and/or pass county ordinance requiring extra permits/insurance/fines for noise violations.
:p

The Luke said:
So this is interesting..

Saw this on fb this morning. They never say a location, nor do they deny anything. But it's implied multiple times that it is gmp. The op says it's 1.5 hrs from Nashville. Also they're having a meeting today and will release more info after said meeting.
aeec6c7a686a76f1f3828c79f7ea88b6.jpg
5dc4d51c8eaf0c66184c8f8938cbf64f.jpg
Any other info on this?

He updated the next day with "land is being surveyed and I've been advised to not release the location just yet"

In the above post it says the "Off road Warrior Adventure Membership.......

Based on the location being in White County and the fact the school mascot is the "Warriors" .....my fingers are crossed that it is Golden Mountain.

Also i find it really weird the town i am from in Georgia is also White County and our school mascot is also the Warriors.....whats the chance of that.

ftoy516 said:
In the above post it says the "Off road Warrior Adventure Membership.......

Based on the location being in White County and the fact the school mascot is the "Warriors" .....my fingers are crossed that it is Golden Mountain.

Also i find it really weird the town i am from in Georgia is also White County and our school mascot is also the Warriors.....whats the chance of that.
That's mountain man stuff.. don't ask questions....

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Man I didn't think of the warrior link.

I did some a bit of justified drama over "adventure" being in the name.