• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Seen him posting pics of a tire ball installer he made. Thought maybe they were already in. Many of the other bouncers run them?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Plowboy II has them.

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

For the ones without facebook

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-14-01-44-05.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-14-01-44-05.png
    466.3 KB · Views: 163

This is sorta amusing to me. Got a buddy that kinda called him out on Facebook with his buggy " junk yard dog". Best I remember someone said "good luck and you better go back to the drawing board" lol. Looks like he took his own advise.

June dog said:
This is sorta amusing to me. Got a buddy that kinda called him out on Facebook with his buggy " junk yard dog". Best I remember someone said "good luck and you better go back to the drawing board" lol. Looks like he took his own advise.

It's always funny to hear people talk crap that have never done anything.

TIM CAMERON KILLING HILLS IN MONEY MAKER

What place did he finish in this weekend? From the videos he seemed to make both hills fairly easily, just may not be the typical "bouncer" run that thrills the crowds.

Re:

I was really looking forward to seeing this thing run at Dirty Turtle in a few weeks if he brought it up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ricky 79cj-7 said:
What place did he finish in this weekend? From the videos he seemed to make both hills fairly easily, just may not be the typical "bouncer" run that thrills the crowds.

I think he finished 4th place.

"It's always funny to hear people talk crap that have never done anything. "

Exactly... It ain`t like he done bad. I think he wanted to try something different (which he did) and, he now see`s that he really just likes buggies built more like he has had in the past. Hell sometimes you gotta try something different to reassure yourself to what you really like.

Re:

How do you know he ain't building a rig with IFS & IRS with portal boxes?

The "wheel travel" thing seems wrong. You could always tune the suspension for more compression damping to get it to lift the front of the chassis more when you smack a ledge. I kinda thought that was the purpose of the bypass shocks too. Tune the first bit of wheel travel soft to soak up the chop, then get progressively stiffer in steps though the wheel travel. Seems that you could put a big step in compression damping to "upset" the chassis at a certain point, but still have the travel available for the BIG air. Meh, just an idea.

I like solid axle rigs better anyway, interested to see what he comes up with :dblthumb:

Instead of starting completely from scratch, why not just change the chassis up to run a solid front axle? Is that not easier than building a whole new chassis?

Re:

TBItoy said:
I like solid axle rigs better anyway, interested to see what he comes up with :dblthumb:

Truly what is left that he hasn't already done with straight axle bouncers? I'm bummed that he has given up one this one so fast, i don't understand :dunno: