• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - King Of Cable Hill Competition - November 13 & 14, 2010

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
King of Cable Hill Competition

Come out and see if you have what it takes to be the “KING of Cable Hill”. Qualifying will start at 9:00am November 13th; the competition will take place at 11:00am November 14th. This will not be an open ride weekend, competition only. There will be 2 classes: 38.5” tires and less, $50.00 entry fee, qualifying will be on race course Saturday and the Sunday race will be on “Tippy Toe” and our newest trail. The Unlimited class, 39” tires will have a $100.00 entry fee. Qualifying will be on race course Saturday. Sunday race will be on Cable Hill. 100 race vehicles max with up to 15 teams from each class advancing to race Sunday. Payout will be a minimum of 60% of driver’s entries or up to $5000.00, down to third place in both classes. Camping will be available Friday and Saturday nights. Helmets and seat belts are required. Safety inspection will be held before race. All rules are subject to change. Teams can pre-register at the Off-Road Connection. 205-841-2493

UP TO 5G'S BIG M0NEY...TEMPNITNG..EVEN FOR MY WEAK ASSSSSS MAYBE 39" UNDER CLASS FOR ME :afro:

I agree run wat ye brung and hope you brought enough, with 100% payout. Why only 60% it alredy costs enough to get in to ride

jojo said:
I agree run wat ye brung and hope you brought enough, with 100% payout. Why only 60% it alredy costs enough to get in to ride
the park has to make money too... i think 60% is fair, but i agree w/ the masses that qualifying is :gay:

qualifying will be on the same race course as the BTF race? or XRRA?

i kinda like the idea of qualifying

also I dont believe that a 35in tire would have a chance on cable so i like the idea of two different classes, this allows a larger range of contestants

onetoncrawler said:
qualifying will be on the same race course as the BTF race? or XRRA? i kinda like the idea of qualifying also I dont believe that a 35in tire would have a chance on cable so i like the idea of two different classes, this allows a larger range of contestants
with the way you break **** here as of now, youll put yourself out before cable...

the way they set the cable hill race at september slam was simple. Granted not many people raced, but you put X amount of dollars + X % of entry fees and I would bet it would be an easy success. . I know alot of us would compete but dont care for trying to qualify. My worthless $.02

jrhall said:
with the way you break **** here as of now, youll put yourself out before cable...

:flipoff1: mine is ready to ride, where is yours???? :flipoff1:

i know the point of qualifying is to get entry dollars up and reduce the number of competitors at cable....but i know there were several people that went up cable at Sept slam that didnt want to pay the $25 to enter the race

if there is a 15 rig max and you only have 15 people enter i guess you wouldnt need to qualify lol , but there will never be a big payout unless there is a big turnout.... either way i will try and make it thumb.gif

I received this in an email from Tony:

Grayrock is paying the first $1,500.00. of the purse. Forgot that part. If we only have 50 people I will change it to 1 day, but lets see how the sign up goes. The pot could be much more if ******** and ******* gets involved. The pay out 60% is to cover insurance at $1,650.00 for 2 day event. This stuff ain't cheep. Thanks for the comments and hope to have more over the next month then we will get everthing in stone. Had fun last week. Moronie

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I received this in an email from Tony:

Grayrock is paying the first $1,500.00. of the purse. Forgot that part. If we only have 50 people I will change it to 1 day, but lets see how the sign up goes. The pot could be much more if ******** and ******* gets involved. The pay out 60% is to cover insurance at $1,650.00 for 2 day event. This stuff ain't cheep. Thanks for the comments and hope to have more over the next month then we will get everthing in stone. Had fun last week. Moronie

is that $1,500 guaranteed, regardless on the number of entries?

so basically he is acting like he's a baller and gonna throw down 5 large on an event, everyone gets excited and says im going to that and then the fine print comes out and all he is guaranteeing is there will be another overpriced event...

draggbody said:
so basically he is acting like he's a baller and gonna throw down 5 large on an event, everyone gets excited and says im going to that and then the fine print comes out and all he is guaranteeing is there will be another overpriced event...

gray rock... love it or leave it... :flipoff1:

Latest posts