• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

We got a couple planning on riding for the first half of the day for sure. Scoring my first set of stickies from goforth upon arrival can't wait to try them sumbitches out give me a shout piper or anyone else planning on or wanting to ride a bit!!

rednecklights said:
So, who's taking the opportunity to ride during the race ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My group is going to watch a little bit of bents and dents then ride until 4ish and go watch cable hill.

84turbotoy said:
f7c20e7fad15816e1b28b939d0f3f06a.jpg

I'll be there at some point today and camping all weekend.
. You and J Rich bang the stage one good time for me! :cougar:

Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

rednecklights said:
So, who's taking the opportunity to ride during the race ?

The Gremlin will be lurking around the trails after a bit.

This place is packed already!

I've never seen that many rigs broke and flipped on Cable before. I can't wait to see the videos of Jake Burkey and Bubba Bacon. Those runs were insane. It looked like AJ Rockwell broke a Violator axle

First time to GrayRock and it was awesome! Cable Hill was epic and I lucked out and had front row seats for all the action. Riot buggy launched right in front of us and it was crazy! My phone ran out of memory the buggy before him.

Gotta say though the buggy that first tried to climb the side and ran over the speaker, it almost took out several people sitting on the sides. Funny part of that is, it was film crew, drivers, drivers familys, and "rescue" people. The whole time the event crew wanted people to "GET BEHIND THE TAPE" but because they still allow a certain group to be exempt from this rule and boundaries they set it almost cost them some injuries today. It should be everyone with no exceptions. I know this may open a can of worms but before long one of the "exceptions" is gonna get hit.

Awesome day though!

j-mox said:
First time to GrayRock and it was awesome! Cable Hill was epic and I lucked out and had front row seats for all the action. Riot buggy launched right in front of us and it was crazy! My phone ran out of memory the buggy before him.

Gotta say though the buggy that first tried to climb the side and ran over the speaker, it almost took out several people sitting on the sides. Funny part of that is, it was film crew, drivers, drivers familys, and "rescue" people. The whole time the event crew wanted people to "GET BEHIND THE TAPE" but because they still allow a certain group to be exempt from this rule and boundaries they set it almost cost them some injuries today. It should be everyone with no exceptions. I know this may open a can of worms but before long one of the "exceptions" is gonna get hit.

Awesome day though!

I have been in the exceptions area before. Full face helmets should be required.

Kel, I disagree. The Eagles had it right. Let's kill all the lawyers and kill 'em tonight. If people are stupid enough to stand in the way, I feel we should let the gene pool cleanse itself while we hope they haven't had the chance to procreate. I am also not a fan of seatbelt or helmet laws...but I wear both even when not required by law. :stir:

No idea on who actually won. But i can say i had a blast even not being able to ride grayrock. rallied the rental focus around a lil bit tho :****: Seeing cable hill in person makes the videos look like nothing. It was cool to be able to run into a few of you guys and introduce myself even if it wasnt for long (piper :dblthumb: ) Big thanks to TBItoy for hooking it up with some well used, but very needed harnesses for my piece of junk. And thanks to rustyc for picking up both the 350s from me so I didnt have to tote them back to the flatland. And JJ for letting me check out his buggy while he was getting ready to go out for a spin loller.gif

Whaddablast!
I love seeing all these folks! I hate that it's usually for 15 seconds! But hey, we always got the internets!

Came in with a white motor-house. Leaving out tomorrow with a tan one. ROH TAHDE!

LandSpeeder said:
Whaddablast!
I love seeing all these folks! I hate that it's usually for 15 seconds! But hey, we always got the internets!

Came in with a white motor-house. Leaving out tomorrow with a tan one. ROH TAHDE!

I saw the signs in the window on the way to bents n dents, pretty sure you were parked about 15 feet away near the bouncer corral,when i was buying my harnesses. Wish I woulda said something or waved at least

Lurker said:
I saw the signs in the window on the way to bents n dents, pretty sure you were parked about 15 feet away near the bouncer corral,when i was buying my harnesses. Wish I woulda said something or waved at least

No schweat. It's a busy time at these events! Gotta git in yells an junk whenever you can!
Glad you had fun down here in Alabama! It's a great place to live! AND play!