• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

rednecklights said:
We had a good time today.

It was good meeting a few new people.

Bents and dents denied me
Loose rock hates me - broke again

My only complaints are with the food vendor.

1 if you order a hotdog one does not expect to revive a jalapeño dog covered in onions

2. 30 minutes to get a burger and fries ....

3. $20 bucks for a burger/fries and a dog/fries .... No drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell I'm sure they'll fix that for Ya.. How was the riding there buddy? Hmmm. Lemme guess.. Bout like a good ole line at Disney? Shhhh. U don't even have to say anything. I know. I know.

We just went for the day. Had a great time. The guys put on a hell of a show. Cole said it best ..epic day indeed.

All this food talk always makes me want to drag the meth lab and sell bbq..until I think about all the action Id miss. :driving:

Re:

Creepy crawly, maybe I should change what I said. If I'm in the danger area again, I will be wearing a full face helmet.

Kel Lawrence

Don't feel bad Piper I got denied on tub rock pretty bad. Those are some pretty slick rocks down there glad I finally got my stickies bolted on last night just hate it was at quitting time and didn't get to try them out. Thanks for lighting up my trailer so I could get loaded see you next month at hawks pride.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Creepy crawly, maybe I should change what I said. If I'm in the danger area again, I will be wearing a full face helmet.

Kel Lawrence

Nothing wrong with that! I support people's rights to exercise good judgment just as staunchly as I do their right to be stupid as long as the decision doesn't endanger others! :drinkers:

Epic for sure!! Best seat there running the boom lift for the camera crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

Big Props to the SRRS Crew. Running over 50 rigs up Bents and Dents and Cable Hill and still finishing before dark was crazy. One of the Best Run Events I have ever witnessed.
The Action was Insane as always when you are at the rock bouncing mecca of the world Gray Rock ORV. More Videos on the way at www.rockbouncer.com

The event went smooth and i was surprised at how fast things went.
MY COMPLAINTS:
SRRS needs to get their crap together on roping off the course and then setting up recovery spots BEFORE the event starts. I got to. able hill TWO HOURS before the first bouncer hit the hill. Picked out my spot and set up.
Then they pull a jeep down for their recovery rig and make us move not twice but THREE TIMES because of safety they "claimed" which was a crock of bull about safety.
then they let 30 people, 30 is probably on the low side come stand RIGHT in front of us that had and didnt have event staff shirts on and we couldnt even see the top of a rig. i get the event staff being there but the 15 other people that were not event staff was a bit ridiculous to say the least when they made us all move for "safety".

it would be different if this was the first time cable hill had been ran but it has been in events for years and its not like they had never seen or thought about recovery b/c they hadnt seen the hill before.

it was more upsetting than anything b/c i brought new people to see for the first time and it was disappointing they couldnt see.
Im glad to see the sport is growing leaps and bounds and srrs did a good job moving bouncers thru but from a crowd and fan perspective it was lacking to say the least. Weve supported this since day one and been to a lot of events and spent a lot of money but that experience was just poor poor poor planning and organization and i left with mixed feelings if ill attend another event.

pholmann... is that not you in the background?! LOL!

11074590_964904923542875_9872465138803441_n.jpg

BigcountryGA said:
The event went smooth and i was surprised at how fast things went.
MY COMPLAINTS:
SRRS needs to get their crap together on roping off the course and then setting up recovery spots BEFORE the event starts. I got to. able hill TWO HOURS before the first bouncer hit the hill. Picked out my spot and set up.
Then they pull a jeep down for their recovery rig and make us move not twice but THREE TIMES because of safety they "claimed" which was a crock of bull about safety.
then they let 30 people, 30 is probably on the low side come stand RIGHT in front of us that had and didnt have event staff shirts on and we couldnt even see the top of a rig. i get the event staff being there but the 15 other people that were not event staff was a bit ridiculous to say the least when they made us all move for "safety".

it would be different if this was the first time cable hill had been ran but it has been in events for years and its not like they had never seen or thought about recovery b/c they hadnt seen the hill before.

it was more upsetting than anything b/c i brought new people to see for the first time and it was disappointing they couldnt see.
Im glad to see the sport is growing leaps and bounds and srrs did a good job moving bouncers thru but from a crowd and fan perspective it was lacking to say the least. Weve supported this since day one and been to a lot of events and spent a lot of money but that experience was just poor poor poor planning and organization and i left with mixed feelings if ill attend another event.

X1000^^^^^ it was very frustrating. People should respect the line and stay behind the blue tape which there was a definite problem with. But make up your mind and quit moving the tape. Who was the guy in the Orange jacket doing recovery? He seemed to be in charge.