• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Closed.

I was the bouncer that "took the fast way down". Don't get on here much anymore, so I'm a little late posting some pics. Didn't find Hale till this year after I got my buggy done hate it closed. Quickly grew into one of our favorite spots.

Attachments

• IMG_3605.MOV
    39.8 MB
  • IMG_3574.MOV
    168.5 MB
  • IMG_3551.MOV
    108.4 MB
  • IMG_3603.mp4
    8.3 MB
  • IMG_3577.MOV
    38.7 MB
  • IMG_3601.mp4
    21 MB
  • IMG_3600.mov
    13.1 MB
  • 4094AA1D-BACB-4E98-82F8-16971F99E730.jpeg
    4094AA1D-BACB-4E98-82F8-16971F99E730.jpeg
    555.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3583.MOV
    231.3 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    19.1 MB
I was the bouncer that "took the fast way down". Don't get on here much anymore, so I'm a little late posting some pics. Didn't find Hale till this year after I got my buggy done hate it closed. Quickly grew into one of our favorite spots.
That looked like a hell of a ride down! What kind of shape was driver and buggy after that?

That looked like a hell of a ride down! What kind of shape was driver and buggy after that?

Flopped it back over, pulled the plugs and let it sit for a minute. Drive kind of cut his hand on something on the way down, I had my first aid kit and his wife was some sort of nurse so he was fine lol.

Yeah thanks for the first aid kit brother. My wife fixed me up. We flipped buggy over pulled the plugs thanked everyone for helping flip us over and went and rode some more. I used to get real nervous before I built this buggy, but I feel so safe in this things it gets me in trouble often.

Yeah thanks for the first aid kit brother. My wife fixed me up. We flipped buggy over pulled the plugs thanked everyone for helping flip us over and went and rode some more. I used to get real nervous before I built this buggy, but I feel so safe in this things it gets me in trouble often.

Anytime sir, thankfully that's the first time i've had to use that kit in a year.

also i can't view your videos for some reason.

Latest posts