Gate Open
Saturday August 11, 2012 @ 9am
Thru
Sunday August 12, 2012 @ 2am
$15.00 Per Person
Free primitive camping and Free parking for self contained
Campers with minimum 2 day gate fee.
All Non-Campers must EXIT the gate by 2am on Sunday
otherwise an additional $15.00 gate fee will be charged.
Children Under 10 Free Unless Driving
Come on out and ride in the cool !!!!!!!!!
FOOD WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT

http://halemountainohvpark.com/night%20ride%208-11-12.pdf

We plan on getting there about 6pm Sat. I think we have about 6 other rigs comming with us. Hope we get some COOL weather; I'm about tired of the hot ****. :D

Just got my front end put back together. Might have to tear out over that way this weekend and give my chromoly shafts and joints a test run! :drinkers:

Working 2nd shift and never going to bed before 3 or 4am everynight, this nightride business is right up my alley :****:

How will the food availability be set up? Just served throughout the evening and night or only specified hours of the day? I have a 900 mph metabolism so I have to plan to bring food for late night munchies if needed :drinkers:

xjkrawler said:
Post on hale mts Facebook. Any and all questions can be answered. I imagine you could get them to.cook dinner if enough people are going.

I just read where John had said food would be available and was just curious what that intells exactly. I'll make it either way, I'll just have to make room in the cooler for a shitload of sandwiches. molaugh

Never been to Hale so I'm pretty pumped about this ride...plus my truck has been down for 6 months so I'm itchin' to do some wheeling!

Looks like there's gonna be some spotty rainfall over the next few days up until Friday....then cloudy, dry, and mid 80's Saturday and in the 60's at night HELL YEA!!! From what I hear, Hale is one slick place when it's wet! :woot: :driving: :drinkers:

Hahaha Julio is one animated, unique cookie. We had some good times down at MSORP! (RIP MSORP :'()

I can't wait!! Chad said he was probably going and I've told a few others from work that wheel about it as well. Maybe we'll have a decent crew meetup Saturday :drinkers: And maybe I don't have any strange problems out of my rig, it's pretty much sit on the trailer for 6 months out in the weather not being ran much or drove at all hardly. Need to run some seafoam through it molaugh

Good deal. I'm pumped about checking out a new park to wheel. Hope there'll be a good crowd there. I know that buggy bash is going on at Choccolocco this weekend so I'm sure alot of ppl will be down there. I reckon I'm following Jamie Machen over there, but I'm sure he'll leave before it gets too late...he said something about having to work early that morning. So I'll most likely be scoping for a night owl group to fall into :drinkers: :driving:

Thinking about coming over for this ride does anyone have a group I can tag along with, looks like I'll be making the trip by myself.

machen4x4 said:
jd ask julio about how wet it is over at hale, he was having some harsh words when we road over there.
gonna be fun

HAH,,,,I thank yall musta squirted somethin on my tires that mornin when I was,nt lookin or somethin :wtflol:

I did come straight home after that trip and groover up them damn smooth TSL,s though :****:

zukiscott said:
HAH,,,,I thank yall musta squirted somethin on my tires that mornin when I was,nt lookin or somethin :wtflol:

I did come straight home after that trip and groover up them damn smooth TSL,s though :****:

Lol How much air did you used to run in them tsl's? Always looked to me like they was blowed up like balloon when you'd be skatin from side to side on rev limiter at msorp :****:

I always try to run em at bout 6 pounds in the front and bout 3 to 5 pounds in the back,,, my junk just be LITE is all ;D