• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hangover run--Tonga

GOOD!!!!!

Now my rig is scatted all over the shop--I should have it put back together by sunday :haha:

Even if I have to walk :haha:

Jason--get your gear ready :awesomework:

Gear will be ready. Want me to meet you at your place or you picking me up? Doubt I need to bring anything but figured I'll ask. Need anything brought? I'll supply drinks for you as well. Let me know what.:awesomework:

All you can do is work hard--try to do right by others and hope everything comes out good at the end of the day. Unfortunately thats not always the case but all you can say is "tomorrow will be better"....

Words to live buy.:D

Fixed for ya :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

BBQ
steaks
warm drinks

Popcorn

Not sure if there's room for my grill, not to mention it's pretty rusted out inside. So, since there's no grill, no steaks. Warm drinks... might be able to do that. Depends on what type. :redneck:

I'll be there too. Been waiting for new snow before committing but there was 15in new at Stevens today and snow down to about 1200ft.

Gear will be ready. Want me to meet you at your place or you picking me up? Doubt I need to bring anything but figured I'll ask. Need anything brought? I'll supply drinks for you as well. Let me know what.:awesomework:

Rock stars--duh :haha:

I will pick you up like 7:40 am--enough time to get hot drinks and park/wait.

Not sure if there's room for my grill, not to mention it's pretty rusted out inside. So, since there's no grill, no steaks. Warm drinks... might be able to do that. Depends on what type. :redneck:

Hmm Crash fab ot to wipp a BBQ up in a few minutes for the back of the rig :haha: But hay I know his super human powers are a little low with the age of the old man, So I will let ya off the hook on the chow. I am sure that we all will have something to keep up warm inside :haha:

Hmm Crash fab ot to wipp a BBQ up in a few minutes for the back of the rig :haha: But hay I know his super human powers are a little low with the age of the old man, So I will let ya off the hook on the chow. I am sure that we all will have something to keep up warm inside :haha:

Who's Older :fawkdancesmiley:

Wow snow run, first haven't had the TJ out in almost a year. Went to start it and check it over and I had no air (a/c pump) so no locker and also in winch was dead.
Found a dead 30amp inline that was the 12V feed to both :awesomework: and replaced that, now it is good to go. Will be there to see if I can still drive..