• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Happ's Closing Downs??

mark

OK, so I get this strange e-mail from Maureen Harkcom w/Happ's. How I get in her e-mail list I don't know, I've intended to make an event down there but never have. Maybe I dropped them an e-mail a few years back looking for information :shrug:

After meeting with Ken and his attorney this past week, I am shutting Happ

I've heard rumors about the divorce thing @ Happs...not sure what the final result will be.

Cadillac Ranch is still trying to get the appropriate permits...in the mean time they host "parties" so the motorcycle crowd can come run the track.

Ken owns the property, Maureen is his girlfriend of about 15 years. She ran the place and was really into the horse events. Ken likes the ORV events and there is still a chance the ORV side of the property will continue to operate.

Ken owns the property, Maureen is his girlfriend of about 15 years. She ran the place and was really into the horse events. Ken likes the ORV events and there is still a chance the ORV side of the property will continue to operate.

Lets hope this happens.:awesomework:

I have spoke directly with Ken Olson the owner of the property. Dont stress about your future opprotunities on Ken Olsons properties. Yes happs is closing and a new company will be formed. The bleachers also belong to the mudslingers and I am contacting maureen to discuss this with her.