• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

Re: Harlan Hardline Ride - October 10-12, 2014 (tennative)

I just realized this weekend is the SRRS finals at Superlift in Hot Springs. This is not an issue for me, but I would hate for some not to be able to attend due to this. What say those that are thinking about going?

Also the 13th (Monday) is Columbus Day for anyone that might have that day as a holiday.

JohnG said:
I just realized this weekend is the SRRS finals at Superlift in Hot Springs. This is not an issue for me, but I would hate for some not to be able to attend due to this. What say those that are thinking about going?

Also the 13th (Monday) is Columbus Day for anyone that might have that day as a holiday.

The fact that my wife is off for Columbus Day would make it alot easier for me too make the long haul to Harlan

zukiscott said:
We got that carport full.....

That black Zuki based rig is drool got to see it one time a few years ago in Harlan but at the trail head the rest of them rigs may have been there I just had my eyes on this unit good pics on here of the park

jp fan said:
That black Zuki based rig is drool got to see it one time a few years ago in Harlan but at the trail head the rest of them rigs may have been there I just had my eyes on this unit good pics on here of the park

You talking about Tony's spider buggy beside Julio's Green Hornet? Don't think there's much, if anything Zuki about it. Think it's running 4.3 v6 on tons and is a custom tube chassis with plastics. But yes, it is a sharp beast! Always liked that buggy and it works!

Ill be there. Only problem with putney trailhead is if you break you are screwed! On the evarts side you are in the town so there is food, gas..etc readily available. I always stay behind the dairy hut and there is plenty of room. I pull a 30' deckover gooseneck with a crew cab truck and never have a problem manuvering. Also alot of the big obsticals/play areas are 5 min from evarts trailhead. They would be 45 min from putney trailhead.

highrolrcustoms said:
Ill be there. Only problem with putney trailhead is if you break you are screwed! On the evarts side you are in the town so there is food, gas..etc readily available. I always stay behind the dairy hut and there is plenty of room. I pull a 30' deckover gooseneck with a crew cab truck and never have a problem manuvering. Also alot of the big obsticals/play areas are 5 min from evarts trailhead. They would be 45 min from putney trailhead.

I could not find the RV area behind the Dairy Hut on Google Earth. Can you look up the coordinates. I am 74 feet long, need 50 amp power, and don't want to unhook. Looks like the link I posted above has a couple of spots that can handle me. I have never ridden there, so I have to figure out what works. Would be best for us all to stay in the same location for logistics of going in and out of the trails.

Hoping to talk to Julio over the weekend and get it all set.

Damn, 74 foot long, what the hell you brining, a 18 wheeler. Lol. I think it would be good for us to stay in the same area, be easier to have meeting times and be able to ride together. Just my .02 cents.

easleycrawler said:
Damn, 74 foot long, what the hell you brining, a 18 wheeler. Lol. I think it would be good for us to stay in the same area, be easier to have meeting times and be able to ride together. Just my .02 cents.

He's got a really long trailer pulled behind an AMC Gremlin :flipoff1:

I'm in for this ride.

JohnG said:
I could not find the RV area behind the Dairy Hut on Google Earth. Can you look up the coordinates. I am 74 feet long, need 50 amp power, and don't want to unhook. Looks like the link I posted above has a couple of spots that can handle me. I have never ridden there, so I have to figure out what works. Would be best for us all to stay in the same location for logistics of going in and out of the trails.

Hoping to talk to Julio over the weekend and get it all set.

Here is the number to the place to make reservations. Im at work currently but will look on google earth when i get off. Im sure they can put you in a spot to fit you though. Where i parked i had 20ft left in front of my truck

606-837-0778

Im ready to! dont give a **** about watching the :tc, that weekend! like to be with a group of crawler folks!

I've seen large moter homes with trailers behind the dairy hut before. You should be fine. If you have to leave your trailer hooked up you may have to use two sites in the middle of the camping area.

I have this on my calendar. Gives me a specific date to have the jeep done and get some seat time. Número dos, I have always wanted to head up to Harlan. If everything is running, I am in.

Need more riding events on days of competitions :****: