• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

Is it RZR friendly/small tire friendly? I always see the extreme side of the trails I guess.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Is it RZR friendly/small tire friendly? I always see the extreme side of the trails I guess.

That is the best part about Harlan you can do the hard lines or just watch in most places trails like mason jar is go or see you at the exit type of trail there is guys regularly running 33-35" tires and some on 31 there is still great trail tiding for all

Yea I just talked to Christi and got the news about the Dairy Hut,,,got hit hard roof blew off & hit the gas station across the street,,then the all night flood caved the floor into the basement :eek:

BUT as stated they are still operating across the street and plan to have the ole Dairy Hut rebuilt by the time this ride happens ;D :eat: ;D

Lookin forward to this ride ;D

That's awesome!!! Sucks it fell in, but I didn't see them not rebuilding with the amount of traffic that place gets. Hope I can make this ride as well...

You got that right :dblthumb:
One cool thing about Evarts is the "no tag" required in the city limits clause ;D

Only place Ole Green n Purple sees any street time ;D

Okay, we are staying on the Evarts, KY side. I am staying in the Evarts South Campoground behind the Dairy Hut. Here is their site:

http://www.evartskentucky.com/south_evarts_rv_part.html

No contact information on the site !?!?!?!?

Call Christi at 877-737-0778

You will need to mail a check or money order for $25.00 for a deposit to:

City Of Evarts
P.O. Box 208
Evarts, KY 40828
Attn: Christi

Naw not really but just note that if you camp at Verda Field its outside the city limits of Evarts so you will have to trailer yer rigs,atv,utv's to the trail head.

Just call Christi at 1-877-737-0778 she works for the tourism board and can direct you to all the camping / cabin rentals & such.

Sorry, was referring to the certain sights at the campground behind the Dairy Hut?

There is tons of camping in the park also no cabins but for tent camping lots of room and easy to park

xjcrawler said:
Sorry, was referring to the certain sights at the campground behind the Dairy Hut?

I just told her I was with Julio (Scott) and how long I was.

That did not sound right, I let her know how long the RV and trailer are. :fish:

Me and Chad are in. I hope I have enough vacation days to take off that Friday by then. I guess worst case scenario, I could maybe work something out where I could go in early and get off early then get up there some time around midnight or so. Long as I have a full day of wheeling that Saturday, I'll be good to go.

:dblthumb: