• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

Going around the barn and gathering up stuff to take that I hope we don't need.
f27ba117aa6ce37bdf86e68c11db00da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

JohnG said:
Going around the barn and gathering up stuff to take that I hope we don't need.
f27ba117aa6ce37bdf86e68c11db00da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't see any poncho's... Check out the weather for the extended week and pray for Z sunshine

Yeah looks like we gone be some wet ass`s!! Its gonna be nasty if its raining.. Leave your crawl gear at home cause you gonna be pounding that right foot.

gubni said:
I have been several times and would be glad to be a group leader. I will be there by 8am ready to go. I have a CB also.

Great, that makes two. Anybody else know the place well enough to lead a group? Would love to break down onto 10-12 rigs. If we have too many, it is going to drag us dpwn. Need another leader. Thanks Gubni and Scotts Pics.

Gubni, send me a message with your name and cell number. I an going to put you in touch with Scott to coordinate the rides. Perhaps a huge lunch gathering of the groups.

I am not a super hard wheeler but this js my local park and have been almost everywhere there and i will help out all I can i do have a cb I am planning on being there Friday morning at 8

zukimaster said:
What would be a good cb channel to stay on?

Good question, I'll be down about lunch Friday unless something changes. If you guys plan out trails to hit please post up. Also I'll be staying on the Putney side if anyone else wants to meet up and head over the mountain for Saturday morning. I'll probably wait at the everts gate. Don't mean to sound like a whiner but I'm really not interested in driving down the road with brand new stickies. :****:

poolman said:
Good question, I'll be down about lunch Friday unless something changes. If you guys plan out trails to hit please post up. Also I'll be staying on the Putney side if anyone else wants to meet up and head over the mountain for Saturday morning. I'll probably wait at the everts gate. Don't mean to sound like a whiner but I'm really not interested in driving down the road with brand new stickies. :****:

Im following you over cause its our first time there. And my stickies are used, so im even more about all dirt :****:

poolman said:

The little u would hit the road won't hurt them. Unless you decided to melt em down on the bridge to impress one of those fine bridge hookers.

poolman said:

You need to drive down thru the crack houses and snake handling church when you leave the park. Got to get the full experience. :dblthumb:

sastoy said:
Im following you over cause its our first time there. And my stickies are used, so im even more about all dirt :****:

Sounds good to me! Looking forward to this ride for sure! 8am is a early ride time for me but I guess we got to do what we got to do loller.gif

And I've been there several times, I know all about everts side

Glad I'm not the only one backing out. Hate to miss this but life won't let me make it right now. Someone take tons of pictures so all of us losers that stayed home can drool over them :popcorn:

Me and one other guy will be coming from louisville and staying at the campground to the right just past the entrance of the park. Plan to arrive Friday 10-11 am.

Gut-pile said:
Me and one other guy will be coming from louisville and staying at the campground to the right just past the entrance of the park. Plan to arrive Friday 10-11 am.
. Where at the Harlan county campgrounds?

Anyone know how AT&T cell service is at Harlan, especially the Evarts Campground. Looks like there are only a few trees around the campground, so satellite should not be a problem. I have promised the wife I would have sat for her to watch football while we ride.

Cell service has gotten better over the past couple years. I have verizon and had 3g in the campground. Up on the mountain its hit or miss. As far as her watching football...they have cable hookups if you want to use that route

I still think AT&T is lacking, but Verizon in town and in spots up on the mountain is good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk