• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

AT&T service sucks here. I got internet for just a few to check this thread. We are in spot 16 at Evarts South. I can ride tomorrow. If someone wants to ride, swing by the RV. I have no cell service to get a phone call or text. See everybody at 8am Friday, other than those that get here early

Bbounds, mount aire motel had 3 rooms available as of noon today. I wish the weather was better this was going to be my 1st trip to Harlan but I'm going good to pass it up. 600 miles 1 way to sit in the rain seems like a waste of 2 vacation days and $1000.

JohnG said:
AT&T service sucks here. I got internet for just a few to check this thread. We are in spot 16 at Evarts South. I can ride tomorrow. If someone wants to ride, swing by the RV. I have no cell service to get a phone call or text. See everybody at 8am Friday, other than those that get here early

They have wifi up at the bath house by the train tracks.

ScottsPics said:
Yea this ride is gonna be ruined if this crappy forcast doesn't change.

NOT gonna be any fun up in that park with it rainy and foggy all damn day,,,no fun climbs,,,no scenic views...."I,ve wheeled there twice now with it like that"....would rather save my vacation moneys at this point if the forcast don't change :dunno:

Bullshit, I'm already here and counting on you.

This will be my first time to Harlan. I wanted to puss out cuz the weather but wife gave me a pep talk. I think she's more excited to go than me. Anyway.....yeah rain sucks but fawk it. It will be slick, **** will be impassable, but at least we will be wheelin. So guys..... Dont back at. Let's go meet each other like originally planned, get muddy, drink, and have fun.

See you boys Friday at 8. Pulling out tomorrow for the 6 hour drive.

Bc35339 and I will be rolling out early Friday morning and hope to arrive 10 ish on the Evarts side.

Has a CB channel been established so we can possibly get in touch with you guys already out on the trail?

I'll post up fate I get there tomorrow and talk with who is there. I normally have service.

Re:

Stevo and I are headed out in the AM. I hope to ride a little before dark tomorrow. Rain is wet, so be it. The rental apparently loves the wet weather.

Gut-pile said:
Has a CB channel been established so we can possibly get in touch with you guys already out on the trail?

Lets do channel 10, if ten is busy with noise, we will go up a channel or two. So try 10, if skip or local traffic, go to 11, then 12. I will turn one on in the RV and monitor 10. Little foggy here this morning, but sunshine.

jp fan said:
Just got off the phone with the manger of the park and told him about this ride and he was very excited to here the news about this ride , he said they would be fire wood at the campground in the park

There is wood here, it is NOT split and will be impossible to start as is. Can someone brink an axe and splitting maul? There is a new pavilion with picnic tables and four charcoal grills. This is where the firewood is and also the location we will be meeting. It is immediately behind the non dairy hut.

jp fan said:
I am not a super hard wheeler but this js my local park and have been almost everywhere there and i will help out all I can i do have a cb I am planning on being there Friday morning at 8

Thanks JP Fan. PM me your name and telephone number. Also pick a CB channel That gives us three trail leaders.

1) Scott Prince, aka Julio, aka Scotts Pics, CB Channel 10

2) Shawn, aka Gubni, CB Channel 4

3) JP Fan.

Shawn, I saw somewhere on the net (that's a big place), they they use channels 3 & 4 for "call" channels, if you get run off that channel, which I doubt, go to channel 14.

I will have this information as well as my phone number and those of the trail leaders posted on my RV door.