• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

ScottsPics said:
In case no ones already posted heres the park vehicle fees...

Year pass $50.00

31 Day pass $30.00

The passes come with a vehicle I.D. card and a sticker for the vehicle.

Fees are just for vehicles,passengers ride free.

The yearly fees are from the date you purchase them on until that exact date next year.

These passes get you access to the park from both trail heads 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Might have been discussed but where do you pick these up at? Are they open early enough to pick up passes in morning and still be at 8 am pull out?

They maybe open then but you will be fine to pick it up later on in the day they may check them on Sat. morning you can get them at the entrance of the trail head there is a general store on the evarts side and if on the Putney side get them where you sign in and it is also a general store style

Hey would anyone happen to have a 1/8in npt to a -4 90. Some how I slung a rock and it hit my break line. If so call me
at 229-878-8429. Thanks BJ.

Re:

Scotts the man...took us on a day journey and brought us back....views were epic and the wheeling was perfect for the weather. Tour guide extrordinaire.

TacomaJD since you skipped out on this ride :afro: does this mean you are coming Fall Crawl next weekend? I'll show you around on one of the Zukiscott rides :dunno: :drinkers:

What a day...just got back to the house in Evarts after a slight deterioration of critical hardware and associated components on a buddies (Derekl on here) cherocar.

IMAG4436_zpscoiihlmg.jpg

IMAG4435_zpsdjqaqaah.jpg

Also had a samurai (gatekeeper) lose front wheel drive while attempting the left line at the rock/tree spot in Lions Den. He just about had it...but the front hooked hard and the teeth on the front output gear let go.

A yota in our group (easleycrawler on here) ended up cracking the rear transfer case on the drop into Lions Den as a result of the new front drive shaft being a little too long.

So far my samurai is still holding together and with all the rigs in our group having issues I don't think we'll do any riding Sunday...

Re: Re: Re: HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

*157 said:
TacomaJD since you skipped out on this ride :afro: does this mean you are coming Fall Crawl next weekend? I'll show you around on one of the Zukiscott rides :dunno: :drinkers:

I prolly won't be riding til the Halloween ride at Hawk Pride, so that's a negative lol. Got too much **** to do around the house.

I'm sure ya'll had as much fun as you could given the weather but that looks absolutely miserable to me.

patooyee said:
I'm sure ya'll had as much fun as you could given the weather but that looks absolutely miserable to me.
Absolutely.

We're planning on going next weekend weather dependent...

offroadwerks said:
And got one for Tacoma JD for bailing out on us............
7y3asapa.jpg

Lol what the hell is that? And you or Brad need to give me a way to get y'all some money since we said we'd stay with y'all!

Re:

patooyee said:

Exactly why we stayed home. Hated bailing on the trip, but had too much I could be doing at home instead of riding around with a soaked ass all day. I hate rain wheeling and mud.

TacomaJD said:
Lol what the hell is that? And you or Brad need to give me a way to get y'all some money since we said we'd stay with y'all!

That was a edible shroon on side of Lions Den trail according to a few in our group. Brad said u needed that since u were out of Vagisil and didn't make the trip. .....Tarp over cage and a rain suit and all was good. Traction was great considering all the rain. Day two was perfect.... Definitely not dusty. Scott was heck of a trail leader!!!! And SteveO is da man too!!! He helped me Barney Rubble my way out of the Lions Den. No worries on the $.
puvevade.jpg
hejyjyba.jpg