• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Exactly why we stayed home. Hated bailing on the trip, but had too much I could be doing at home instead of riding around with a soaked ass all day. I hate rain wheeling and mud.

I'm glad y'all didn't. We had much more fun not waiting for hours for Chad to back up some unnamed obstical. You were the butt of more than one joke this weekend. You could not have done much anyway except follow the razers :flipoff1:

Re: Re: HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

7333a750e98886d30fc066099578fbe4.jpg

4930b4fd4c9fb2d503e7169869e9dc88.jpg

1e88ecd66c4b6bae343383db4571eba9.jpg

Re: Re: HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

c9beef4c5578153181b4c06426351d91.jpg

08b93c3c1dd2423f2808a7b1ebc8be25.jpg

274d716f1d7a5d9d17a718ad34be45f4.jpg

00b4e2e32fdee3fc4f710c5d33e0efa9.jpg

I wore shorts all day Saturday and it felt great. Friday was a little soggy for my liking but the terrain more than made up for it.

Craig, Tony and Scott were the guys I rode the most with but didn't personally know. It was great to meet you guys and hang out. Sorry I crashed out early Saturday night, but it did make the drive a whole lot easier. I really enjoyed the tour, helping out where I could and even meeting Santa Clause. He used to scare me as a kid. I am in for September of next year if not before.

Julio where's the pics? :D

I am hoping everyone traveled safely back. I dodged a softball sized rock just outside Harlan on the way back and drove through rain for at least half the trip.

Had an absolute blast. Weather did not hamper the riding at all. Never got cold and only a couple inches of my pants lag got wet where the water wicked up. My rain gutter worked well. Y'all that did not go because of the weather are just fuking pussys. Hard to believe the traction in the rain. Much better than yesterday after the rain quit. Made it through Lions Den without a scratch. Can't wait till the pics start going up.

Well glad everyone had a awesome trip. I was there. Pulled in Friday about noon, unpacked and went up the mountain from Putney, made it about a mile and noticed I was running a little hot. Stopped to check it out and was bummed out big time. Head gasket I'm assuming. We were just there a couple weeks ago and I was running fine the day before. Sooooo I set on the porch all weekend watching my 9 year old wear out his four wheeler. :drinkers:

Made it back about an hour ago. Had a great trip and good to meet a lot of you guys. Campground shenanigans were fun Friday night. We had good rides everyday. We rode from 1PM to 1AM last night due to trying to rescue a rzr ****er that lied about where he was on the mountain and me bending my wheel on the last ledge of Mason Jar. Rule one of wheeling, leave no man behind.... We got his rig to the top of the stadium but it was nothing else to do from there except him come get it with a pickup in the morning.... That thing was trashed....

Don't think I have many pics due to the wet weather but I will post what I do have later on.

Re:

Lol typical "I went in the rain so I'm gonna call everybody else a ***** that stayed home". Always happens. I'll start worrying about what others think when someone besides myself starts paying my way in the wheeling world... But glad yall talked about me all weekend, you ain't doing something right if you don't have any haters!

:flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Lol typical "I went in the rain so I'm gonna call everybody else a ***** that stayed home". Always happens. I'll start worrying about what others think when someone besides myself starts paying my way in the wheeling world... But glad yall talked about me all weekend, you ain't doing something right if you don't have any haters!

:flipoff1:
Lmao! Soooooo ****in true!!! Hahaha

Re: Re: Re: HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

JohnG said:
Had an absolute blast. Weather did not hamper the riding at all. Never got cold and only a couple inches of my pants lag got wet where the water wicked up. My rain gutter worked well. Y'all that did not go because of the weather are just fuking pussys. Hard to believe the traction in the rain. Much better than yesterday after the rain quit. Made it through Lions Den without a scratch. Can't wait till the pics start going up.
This ninja should post up the video of Lions den from the rear.

My quote and multi quote on Tapatalk has been iffy as of late.

heading there this weekend for fall crawl whats some must hit trails for good built rigs

DAC84 said:
heading there this weekend for fall crawl whats some must hit trails for good built rigs

Define good built rigs? Lol. Stickies? Horsepower? Jake burkey walked creampuff and pony hill this weekend in the rain but i would put his rig in a different class than most. :woot:

Here are some pics from Saturday sorry nothing from me from Friday, got there around 6:00 on Friday the pics are shaky and of course foggy but it is pics of the event I had a great time and glad I got to meet some of you all see you next year I hope