• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Bouncers?

I love to watch it for sure but....

5385774715_21600d3cf6_n.jpg

I've really enjoyed wheeling with minimal breakage for the last year or 2. Crawling is where it's at, but it certainly doesn't get anyone's attention flashemifyougotem . I'm just waiting for Cole to come through with my idea for his next t-shirt.

As a lame crawler I can't go for the "crawling if boring" version. I'm waiting for the "^Not a Hero^" shirt and I'll buy 2 or 3. LOL loller.gif

bgredjeep said:
I've really enjoyed wheeling with minimal breakage for the last year or 2. Crawling is where it's at, but it certainly doesn't get anyone's attention flashemifyougotem . I'm just waiting for Cole to come through with my idea for his next t-shirt.

As a lame crawler I can't go for the "crawling if boring" version. I'm waiting for the "^Not a Hero^" shirt and I'll buy 2 or 3. LOL loller.gif

Good luck on getting Cole to get you some shirts :****:

bgredjeep said:

Sounds like you needs one of my Offroad Deliverance shirts: ZERO or I'm with HERO
Too bad I'm so zero I don't make them!