• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Bouncers?

Re: Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

natedawgxj said:
I like crawling if it possible but if not im bouncing that bitch!!! crawling is alot cheaper !!!

Yeah buddy! I just "bump it".....bouncing isn't an option in my junk molaugh

TacomaJD said:
I guess you got over being jealous of mine and Brock's post count and decided to log in..... :flipoff1:

Show me a thread that the two of y'all haven't posted in on this site.
"I know nothing about chocolate covered kitty cats, but since I have nothing to add... BUMP"

LandSpeeder said:
"I know nothing about chocolate covered kitty cats, but since I have nothing to add... BUMP"

LOL. Within 60 seconds of my first post in this thread. You are on it today.

Bump!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

LandSpeeder said:

Jealousy is a stinky cologne....

zukimaster said:
Its alot easier to drink beer while crawling! :****:

Atsrite! I often wonder if I would even wheel if I couldn't consume adult beverages while doing so. That's half the fun.

TacomaJD said:
Atsrite! I often wonder if I would even wheel if I couldn't consume adult beverages while doing so. That's half the fun.

I was actually having that discussion the other day with my buddy mike, he realized that he has never taken his rig out (in the 7 years he's been wheelin) without "gettin the buzz on" as he puts it.

I never really thought about it, but I started wheelin before I started drinking, so I didn't necessarily think that 4 wheelin = drinking trip.

TBItoy said:
I was actually having that discussion the other day with my buddy mike, he realized that he has never taken his rig out (in the 7 years he's been wheelin) without "gettin the buzz on" as he puts it.

I never really thought about it, but I started wheelin before I started drinking, so I didn't necessarily think that 4 wheelin = drinking trip.

not much that mike does without "gettin a buzz on"...

Most stuff I will try to crawl once if that fails bounce it, some lines require dropping the hammer as the only solution. That said I break something on my buggy every trip. thumb.gif

TBItoy said:

I done the whole atv mud whomping with snorkels and big tars, etc. back in the day without drinking while riding, although I did drink at the time. Then had a reg. cab Tacoma with 3" lift and 32's that I started "wannabe wheeling" and that's when the drinking and wheeling started. That was between 4 and 5 years ago and I can't remember a time I went wheeling without beer lol. I'm too conservative sober, I have to have a few to knock the edge off before I hit alot of stuff lol.

Do I see a slow poke ride in the future? We need to find somewhere where you could actually ride for at least an hour at a time, and get a ride together for the people that actually like to spend time in a rig.

Elliott said:
Do I see a slow poke ride in the future? We need to find somewhere where you could actually ride for at least an hour at a time, and get a ride together for the people that actually like to spend time in a rig.
Exactly!

Elliott said:

Count me in.

Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

There are lots of places like that, but they're usually drive in -drive out areas that are not "parks"

Like Aetna, Iron Gap, the cove in Tracy city, Blackhouse, Wilder, and a ton more "local" type places that I've never heard of