• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Bouncers?

That's the way I like to ride! Not necessarily having to cover a lot of ground, but just staying with it. The wheeling for warriors ride at Morris Mtn a few months ago was my ideal of perfect wheeling. Me, Julio, Julio's cousin Brian, Tony, Michael (gold digga buggy), Biscuit, Sam, can't remember guy that has the clean ass silver rubicon on stickies, and maybe some other rigs that I can't remember, had a helluva trail ride going on! We drove all around the park moving from one obstacle to the next after everybody got their chance at it. It moved swiftly and was packed full of fun hitting so many obstacles consecutively. I fawking hate standing around forever watching others.....that's when I get drunk..... ;D That's how we used to ride at MSORP before it shut down. Now everywhere you go, there's too much jackin' around on the same obstacles in front of big crowds or too many damn ppl cluster-fawkin' the trails up to move anywhere swiftly.

Re: Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

TacomaJD said:
That's the way I like to ride! Not necessarily having to cover a lot of ground, but just staying with it. The wheeling for warriors ride at Morris Mtn a few months ago was my ideal of perfect wheeling. Me, Julio, Julio's cousin Brian, Tony, Michael (gold digga buggy), Biscuit, Sam, can't remember guy that has the clean ass silver rubicon on stickies, and maybe some other rigs that I can't remember, had a helluva trail ride going on! We drove all around the park moving from one obstacle to the next after everybody got their chance at it. It moved swiftly and was packed full of fun hitting so many obstacles consecutively. I fawking hate standing around forever watching others.....that's when I get drunk..... ;D That's how we used to ride at MSORP before it shut down. Now everywhere you go, there's too much jackin' around on the same obstacles in front of big crowds or too many damn ppl cluster-fawkin' the trails up to move anywhere swiftly.

All you :afro: need to come up to golden mountain on a dry, non event weekend and do some crawling.

TacomaJD said:
I 2nd this !!!!!!!!!!!!! Its cool to get out and watch everyone in youre group clear the obstacle, but get moving once again for Christ sake.

kturner said:
I 2nd this !!!!!!!!!!!!! Its cool to get out and watch everyone in youre group clear the obstacle, but get moving once again for Christ sake.

i don't even like to get out, just watch in the rear view mirror!

after having a 4x10 wake board boat mirror in the race rig, I will definitely have one in the trail rigs

TBItoy said:
All you :afro: need to come up to golden mountain on a dry, non event weekend and do some crawling.

I have yet to hit the first park in TN, besides Aetna, which isn't really a park. But one of these days, I'll make it up there and Windrock also.

ibrokeit said:
Josh you would love Harlan.

I knowwwww, Julio's pics from there always look badass! It reminds me of a really big Aetna with more rock obstacles. Aetna is full of trails and huge hill climbs, just not as many rock obstacles. And I don't plan on ever going back up there until the whole land controversy is settled or something else happens. Too much of a chance to run across a 5-0 while :drinkers:

I hope I'm able to make the trip with Julio and them next time they go.

There was a post on pirate prob 4-6 years ago, don't remember where the place was but the trails were awesome looking. You would ride in for a day camp over night then do it all over. Always thought that would be great. Im not a spectator at all, really don't care anything about watching others even hit a hill, 15 minutes of watching and I'm bored.

Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

TBItoy said:
There are lots of places like that, but they're usually drive in -drive out areas that are not "parks"

Like Aetna, Iron Gap, the cove in Tracy city, Blackhouse, Wilder, and a ton more "local" type places that I've never heard of

Got tons of pictures from the Cove in Tracy City, Blackhouse/Pickett, and ridden Wilder a few times but lost those photos. Just tag along with Nick and get plenty of trail riding time.

Our group is that way. We just want to ride. AOP is thd place for it
We love that park been several times there lots of trail riding and bouncer
Stuff also. It's the titts

85buggy said:
Our group is that way. We just want to ride. AOP is thd place for it
We love that park been several times there lots of trail riding and bouncer
Stuff also. It's the titts

I hope to make it by there soon, been keeping up with the park on Facebook. Definitely looks like it's worthy of checking out.

Re: Hardline Bouncers?

If you want to spend long days crawling then go ride the cove in Tracy city. I'd recommend going with some of the damn locals.

xjkrawler said:
If you want to spend long days crawling then go ride the cove in Tracy city. I'd recommend going with some of the damn locals.
I second that. I rode with a few of them a while back. Good peoples