• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Bouncers?

ridered3 said:
Got tons of pictures from the Cove in Tracy City, Blackhouse/Pickett, and ridden Wilder a few times but lost those photos. Just tag along with Nick and get plenty of trail riding time.

X2. Riding with Nick was the first rock crawling trip I went on. They were awesomely patient with my non-knowing self and I had a great time.

Re: Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

ibrokeit said:
X2. Riding with Nick was the first rock crawling trip I went on. They were awesomely patient with my non-knowing self and I had a great time.

Probably talking about a different Nick, I need a name change lol

Re: Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

TBItoy said:
Probably talking about a different Nick, I need a name change lol

Guess Toyota Nick or the Other Nick Cooper would work well. Or we could just use your screen name since its easy to say and all...

Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

That's a thread all of it's own.. TBI will always be know to me as the infamous TBIToy...or the original Nick Cooper.. Nick Baugh is Toyota Nick :dblthumb:

Rokcrler said:
Toyota Nick is already taken..bluetoy is Toyota Nick :drinkers:

Yep thumb.gif

Rokcrler said:
That's a thread all of it's own.. TBI will always be know to me as the infamous TBIToy...or the original Nick Cooper.. Nick Baugh is Toyota Nick :dblthumb:

There is even another thread with Rock Bouncer Nick Cooper & Other Nick Cooper (me) complete with videos.

I need a cool nickname like "Julio" or "Biscuit"

Or a screen-name change so people can just call me that.

GayAndProud said:
???

Does anyone outside the offroad community refer to you as "JohnG" ?

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Now that's the kind of shenanigans I like! It's ok, GayAndProud Nick. We won't judge you....ok, maybe a little :flipoff1:

GayAndProud said:
???
Does anyone outside the offroad community refer to you as "JohnG" ?

Not much, Leah Light is who started that years ago. Just to many Johns.

Re: Hardline Bouncers?

pe4y3e2y.jpg

Well that was fun. But since he can not change it back, I guess I should

You're nicer than than the mods on the motorcycle forum I been on for years, things kinda died down over the past couple years there, but they used to change it and leave it for a while. My screen name changed there about 4 different times and finally was left at just "Josh" molaugh

Alright Gay Nick needs a nickname......how about Nick Swallows... :flipoff1: