• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline T-shirt

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
The forum can't profit, but it is possible to get some printed....Possible, not probable. Chasman9 knows who to contact about it.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

This is the reason I made the statement of donating the moneys to a charity....i thought that i remembered someone saying that the forum could not profit.

A small bit of history, so originally tis forum and the club were both founded on the idea that expenses would be solit between club members. We spent alot of effort into keeping expenses shared and profit a non issue. This topic has come up many times in the past. With the actually OG club being so split up, and our lose of JohnG who had been at the wheel so many years alot of these things are being discussed. Hang in there, give us some time and we will see where it lands guys. Thanks

Re:

I was supposed to grab one from hit at the Hardline ride last year at HPO but when we got there I was having too much fun riding and forgot to ask him if he brought it. Always figured I'd have another chance to hang out with him. Still can't believe how fast a year can change things.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm glad I got one last year at the Hardline ride at GMP.
Got to talk to John G for a good while that night quite a man.

P said:
A small bit of history, so originally tis forum and the club were both founded on the idea that expenses would be solit between club members. We spent alot of effort into keeping expenses shared and profit a non issue. This topic has come up many times in the past. With the actually OG club being so split up, and our lose of JohnG who had been at the wheel so many years alot of these things are being discussed. Hang in there, give us some time and we will see where it lands guys. Thanks

That's right. The wheels are in motion and we will have something back shortly. thumb.gif

Just keep posting up who is interested and sizes and we will see what we can do.

ADMINISTRATOR

Glad to see this topic come up. I was fortunate enough to get a Shirt, Hat, and Jacket for a donation to the Shamrock Ride and Charity. Let's say over the years, the shirt size has gotten smaller, so its a snug fit.

Would be in for 2 shirts and a long sleeve would be nice, if possible. One Large and one XL for both/either option for tshirt and/or long sleeve.

Also glad to see some of the OG's coming back around and that wheels are in motion for other things related to the forum.

I already have a few but wouldn't mind having a few more, maybe a different style this time (different color or something). I would definitely be in for a long sleeve t and or/ hoodie.

smbroady82 said:
I already have a few but wouldn't mind having a few more, maybe a different style this time (different color or something). I would definitely be in for a long sleeve t and or/ hoodie.

Im with Brody!