• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline T-shirt

Id rock a couple up north but my size is never available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the old design was JohnGs maybe we should use something else so it's not disrespecting him. That bedside I'm a large.

i personally like the design as it is the Hardline Logo. Maybe add , "Take the Hardline" Somewhere on it to remember JohnG.
Im in for a few more shirts Long or short and another hoodie.
Put me down for 4 XL of whatever combo we come up with.

There's got to be a better way to get a order together?????? I definitely want some shirts but what all is being offered?

The last time swag was made to my knowledge John G offered up a hat, Tshirt and zip up hoodie for 100$ . It didn' cost that to manufacture so he donated the proceeds to a charity of his choice . I quit wearing my worn hoodie because I now cherish it as nastalgic ! If it come to it again I'd like more swag as well

P with the history!

I did the 1st-3rd run (I think) of the OG Hardline swag, and did one run shirt. Then I handed the reigns to P for the next round. (Yes there was drama within the Hardline Crawler club)
The fact that I was doing the gear, I think I made an est. $12.58 total after all was said and done on hundreds of items and hours of time, and hauling them to the post office etc. We were selling and shipping for pennies above cost. The effort wasnt worth having a whole bunch of people who bought the items, be pissed because they thought you were making a penny off them. But damn sure bet they wouldnt do the work themselves. P learned the hardway as well when he did 1 run and said "**** y'all"

Years went by and John made a run after massive pressure. Was nice that he did, but it was clear that he shopped out to the lowest bid. Walmart quality shirt, with single color shitty screen jobs. And the hats, its like an iron on that Ive never worn because I'm certain the logo will fall off when it gets sweated in. If I lived closer I'd gladly give my black and purple forum shirts to people that want them. They arent worth shipping.

Maybe all this sounds negative. I would think a fella who is already setup for the whole deal should take it under his wing and do it. There aint money in it, if there was all you assholes would be selling tshirts. I'd nominate Cole to add it to his current business with his Madram shirts. Obviously Cole aint getting filthy rich off tshirt sales otherwise he'd have quit BFG years ago. That way they are on his website under a hardline banner, and anyone can order. I'm sure there will be club members who will poopoo this because of all that money they could be making for the club. Yep, all $12.58 of it over 100's of items.

My $0.02, and sorry if i threw you into something you dont want a part of Cole. But you are the best suited with your current suppliers and business model.

X

**** your couchs!!!! :flipoff1: :JRich: :flipoff1:

2FBE57AA-4C08-49CC-A55A-FD143FF3AC7F_zpsflnwltvw.jpg

http://youtu.be/3fvfsT3LNNM

Thanks for getting that stuck in my head. I'll be yelling that all night.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm sure there is someone who will print, ship and collect the money online. Offer the shirts for a certain time period and order what you want :dunno: similar to what they do with corporate apparel. You want a red shirt order a red shirt, you want a teal onesie for your kid, get a teal onesie. It wouldnt be cheap but nobody affiliated with the forum or club would profit.