• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline T-shirt

I'd take a large and a X-small. Any thoughts on doing tank top styles for our ladies? I would do the X-small in a tank top if u do.

Thanks . Sorry I didn't see the other thread . I'll order two! I don't wear my old HL swag anymore cuz I consider them
Vintage and didn't think I'd ever get more! :woot:

Rockwells607 said:
Thanks . Sorry I didn't see the other thread . I'll order two! I don't wear my old HL swag anymore cuz I consider them
Vintage and didn't think I'd ever get more! :woot:

I didn't see it either???????????

The new shirts are available in Charcoal, Black, and Purple. You can place your preorder for $18 and Free Shipping Here- https://goo.gl/xA7TnZ
Shirts Should start shipping mid May. Once the preorders are over with the shirts will be $20each so place your order ASAP as this is a limited run just for Club Members.
[THESE ARE 60/40 SHIRTS and RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL, SO IF YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES GO FOR THE LARGER ONE]

index.php

Didn't see the sticky post either. Just ordered 4. Admin, if you are able to get tank top styles, I'll order up some for the wife. Thanks John :cougar:

I guess I'm missing something here but when I place my order it still comes up with shipping charges. Is the a code we need to enter?

Edit: Figured it out. Got me a couple ordered! Thanks thumb.gif

Well I went on and ordered a couple more. figured if its limited run i'll get a couple to put back because i'll end up ruining them the first time I wear them ha.

Thanks for listening to my idea for Hardline Crawlers shirts and making it come to life.

I know there has been a lot of questions and debates about this subject, however i think it is a great way to show support for our sport as a whole and it just shows the friendships that everyone in the wheeling community builds with one another, which is why i wheel, and if you see someone wearing this shirt out it can be a great way to know that the other person shares a common interest.

Just ordered 3!

[ATTENTION TALL FAWKERS] There is now an option for XL Tall XLT, 2XL Tall 2XT, and 3XL Tall 3XT, they cost me an extra 2.50 per shirt so they are 20.50 and available as an option at checkout (PURPLE IS NOT AVAILABLE). Double Thumbs
At this rate we should be ready to order sometime next week SO GET YOUR ORDERS IN ASAP!