• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline T-shirt

Re:

I'm in. Still a hardline rookie, only met John once, but I'm a lifer...

2- Xl t's, long or short sleeve, no preference.

Matt

zayne2427 said:
i personally like the design as it is the Hardline Logo. Maybe add , "Take the Hardline" Somewhere on it to remember JohnG.
Im in for a few more shirts Long or short and another hoodie.
Put me down for 4 XL of whatever combo we come up with.

I like the "take the hardline" idea too. Either way, I'm in for whatever. I'll take a few XL tshirts or xxl hoodies.

Re:

I'd like 2 shirts in xl and if Hoodies are a option I'd take a xl

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am not committing without a proof and a price. XL is the size required and a couple child sizes. All price dependant though.

clemsonjeep said:
I don't mind doing things like this and I've been pretty happy with the way those shirts have held up. Obviously I'm not an artist so they weren't nearly as fancy as the last couple runs of Hardline shirts. Not to mention I'd worked out an understanding with John that the shirts I created would not represent the forum with their logos, or some of the slogans or whatever from the club or whoever. The cost all comes down to how many we end up needing. Obviously the more you get, the less it costs.

I completely understand the "profit" situation from a club standpoint, but once it leaves the hands of a club then an individual is going to be coming out of pocket to make things happen to a certain degree and that shouldn't fall on that person.

I would imagine that with situations like Cole's or BK's it could get "sticky" for them to be producing a product and selling it on their sites, but not claiming it as sales to those who may or may not be looking into their financials.

Who had all of the artwork for the past shirts? Is it still available?

I like two of the ideas from above...one being that it should still be more of a limited run where only those that are active on the forum see it rather than being on a widely used website and the other being how JohnG had been handling things where you pretty much had to show up to a ride to get your hands on one. The biggest issue with the second way is that this site has expanded quite a bit since it first started and as we've already mentioned there are active members of the forum that live overseas so as you'd imagine they probably won't be at the next Hardline ride.

So, I think it makes the most sense to keep it a small run available through the forum. It's not for a specific ride so the notification to order could be up and running for several months to allow plenty of time for the less active members to get in on the order.

Just my .02

I think the hardline shirt I have came from this ride. Has the orangeish letters. It fits great and has held up good

I still have one tshirt from 4 or 5 years ago and I still wear it. It's just a little faded. I would down for a few 2xl,large,and small a or youth large.